Clear All

Originally posted by momster View Post
    Ya.. cause do men really hav good intentions.. haha
    ummmm depends ...... ......

Comment

Sure. We're not all bad.
      She offered her honor, so I honored her offer...so all night long I was on her and off her.

Comment

Originally posted by Railroader J View Post
        Sure. We're not all bad.
        im pretty sure thats something i disagree with.
        Duck tape is silver, silence is golden.

Comment

Sure. We're not all bad.

hmmmm .. but me wonders how since u all be motivated by the same things. good boys just sounds like an oxymoron.

Comment

Originally posted by ktbugg196 View Post
            im pretty sure thats something i disagree with.
            Alright let's everbody just calm down now
            She offered her honor, so I honored her offer...so all night long I was on her and off her.

Comment

hmmmm .. but me wonders how since u all be motivated by the same things. good boys just sounds like an oxymoron.
              Fair enough. How bout good guy with a dark side?

Comment

ya.. we all know yo dawgs who care what happens and those who don't .. this is was divides the pack.

Comment

ya.. we all know yo dawgs who care what happens and those who don't .. this is was divides the pack.
                  what you say?

Comment

Why cant women go for the nice guys? I'm usually a nice person, but with a little bit of smartass when the need arises. Never understood why a woman goes back to someone that treats them like shit, why would you be with someone who abuses you, physically and mentally? And the bigger question, how can anyone who hits women call theirself a man?
                    J,
                    Great minds think alike, and we must have great minds, as you just spoke the exact feeling on the situation that I've had for years.
                    Thick as Valve oil, Black, White, and Tuscan Red
                    That's how thick the Railroadin' in my blood is!

Ich sehne mich wieder Meister der Iron Horse werden

Nothing about this is normal!

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

1/20/17

Comment

Good guys are guys that actually respect a woman for who she is, AND does NOT put on a show just to attract a woman, he just goes about life doing his thing and any smart women SHOULD be attracted.
                      Thick as Valve oil, Black, White, and Tuscan Red
                      That's how thick the Railroadin' in my blood is!

Ich sehne mich wieder Meister der Iron Horse werden

Nothing about this is normal!

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

1/20/17

Comment

You answered your own question a few posts back. We, in fact, are all motivated by the same thing.

What separates a "good" guy from a "bad" one is how he handles the situation. A confident man will do as J said and let the girl fall for him. In a perfect world anyways. However, if a man wants some premarital play, he is going to have to be a bad guy and put out his peacock feathers a time or two.

A guy with little self confidence will treat women like pure shit.

I always liked to think of myself as a good guy. Sure, I got my fair share of girls, but I always tried to keep things on friendship level. I saw too many friends who promised girls the frekin moon just to get in their panties. Then when they knew the girls were attached, they did not have the good nature to end it. They would string the poor girl along, getting what they wanted then running out with other girls while this one would sit at home ruining her self esteem.

Then theire are the "Players". Maybe I should say "wanna-bes" these are the morons who chase skanky ass girls that everyone has been with then brag to everyone how he "played her ass". No, you dipshit. You just did what everyone of your friends have already done. We just didnt brag about it. To be a real player, you gotta be able to get girls who are generally out of your reach.
                        All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

I'm not a bad boy. just really naughty

wow, comming in here is like sneaking into the girls lockeroom.
                          "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

Comment

BOK and trainman 51 both pretty much hit the nail on the head, good guys are just that good guys, we'll take care of our ladies, and let them fall for us, by doing good deeds, and showing them respect, and wanting to and enjoying spending time with them, etc.
                            "bad boys" fake doing what i described above, while also jumping around with about 10 other ladies as well, and stringing all of them along.

Comment

Working...
                            X