No announcement yet.

bad boys...what's the attraction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know what the attraction is, but I am just tired of hearing the crying and bitching when the relationship turns to crap. Yeah, like you didnt know it would happen.

Hello women of all ages....... You cannot change a man who is not willing to change.
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
      I dont know what the attraction is, but I am just tired of hearing the crying and bitching when the relationship turns to crap. Yeah, like you didnt know it would happen.

Hello women of all ages....... You cannot change a man who is not willing to change.

okay forget about changing a guy.. what is the draw to bad boys? I say it's their charisma and their personality.
      I've had a friend for a couple years who is kinda a badd azz. He has lot's of juice and charisma. \he's a responisble respectable guy and but in a motor cycle gang... well so he's loses his gal and now has girls wanting him. but his gang is super badd. the attraction has to be his fun personality but the bad boy part i guess fits into that. why do girls go for this? it's not hoping they can change the guy.. it's gotta be for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by momster View Post
        okay forget about changing a guy.. what is the draw to bad boys? I say it's their charisma and their personality.
        I've had a friend for a couple years who is kinda a badd azz. He has lot's of juice and charisma. \he's a responisble respectable guy and but in a motor cycle gang... well so he's loses his gal and now has girls wanting him. but his gang is super badd. the attraction has to be his fun personality but the bad boy part i guess fits into that. why do girls go for this? it's not hoping they can change the guy.. it's gotta be for fun.
        it's the challenge. "I can change him....I just KNOW I can." dumb ass needs to try to accept him for what he is. if he's not what she's looking for, then move on. some women don't even know what THEY want,
        -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

Maybe your right.. but I think that comes into play as they become involved.
          Last edited by momster; 06-23-2010, 08:29 PM.

Comment

men marry women hoping they'll never change. women marry men hoping they can change them. it's a power struggle & it has been going on forever & it's all bullshit. figure out who the person is, either accept them & love them for who they are or move on. the divorce lawyers would all go broke.
            -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Hog&Tow View Post
              men marry women hoping they'll never change. women marry men hoping they can change them. it's a power struggle & it has been going on forever & it's all bullshit. figure out who the person is, either accept them & love them for who they are or move on. the divorce lawyers would all go broke.
              Dang I think ya hit it.

Comment

Why cant women go for the nice guys? I'm usually a nice person, but with a little bit of smartass when the need arises. Never understood why a woman goes back to someone that treats them like shit, why would you be with someone who abuses you, physically and mentally? And the bigger question, how can anyone who hits women call theirself a man?
                She offered her honor, so I honored her offer...so all night long I was on her and off her.

Comment

Originally posted by Railroader J View Post
                  Why cant women go for the nice guys? I'm usually a nice person, but with a little bit of smartass when the need arises. Never understood why a woman goes back to someone that treats them like shit, why would you be with someone who abuses you, physically and mentally? And the bigger question, how can anyone who hits women call theirself a man?
                  Thanks J.. good point you bring up. It's something with self esteem and not being worthy of better and they want to save or change the dude. Plezzzz.

Comment

Ya I know women always like the abuse of the bad boys but us good guys always get bypassed....

Comment

Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
                      Ya I know women always like the abuse of the bad boys but us good guys always get bypassed....
                      Well you know what they say....Nice guys finish last.....or I try to most of the time
                      She offered her honor, so I honored her offer...so all night long I was on her and off her.

Comment

Originally posted by Railroader J View Post
                        Well you know what they say....Nice guys finish last.....or I try to most of the time
                        K.. so how are we distinguishing the difference between a nice guy and a bad bro?

Does a nice guy have good intentions?

Comment

K.. so how are we distinguishing the difference between a nice guy and a bad bro?

lol you have to ask....

Comment

I always have good intentions. these wanna be bad boys ganster punks are just that. I'm real, I dont hide behind a facade, what you see is what you get. I will however knock someone's teeth out if they fuck with me, but I dont start shit. I guess I'm way off subject here....did that at least answer some of your question lol.

Comment

Ya.. cause do men really hav good intentions.. haha

Comment

Working...
                              X