X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• top 49 influencial men

nice guys.. woo!

Lance Armstrong Top 49 2009 - AskMen.com

Ah, they are nuthin'...now me on the other hand......
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

k... you must tell.. xo why should u be on this list.

Comment

Oh, don't think I need to be on a list, lists are for competitors, I don't compete, I set standards. Standards are what competitors try to exceed.
        sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

I like this jsee.. so I say you give us some standard that you set.

You guys should tell us some great things about yourselves here. Give us a cute write up. xo

Comment

U see it in action in the way I write. Read between the lines and you know who I am. What I believe, what I don't, what is right and what is wrong. Where I go Where I won't go, it's all there. I don't seek followers, but if there value in my way, use it to your advantage.

Comment

Yep it's true.. You do hold to high standards here. I bet your a great guy!

Comment

Awww, shucks.

Comment

Influential? Come on! What about the man who works his ass off to give his family a roof over their head? Spends quality time with his children? Helps out with household stuff?

Who gives a shit that a dude can race his bike, or make millions of dollars. I'd rather have a good relationship and good kids. Happy wife, happy life!!!!
                  "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post
                    Influential? Come on! What about the man who works his ass off to give his family a roof over their head? Spends quality time with his children? Helps out with household stuff?

Who gives a shit that a dude can race his bike, or make millions of dollars. I'd rather have a good relationship and good kids. Happy wife, happy life!!!!

We are on the same channel..........

Comment

Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post

Thanks Easley... How true!!! Well said! xo

Comment

Originally posted by momster View Post
                        Thanks Easley... How true!!! Well said! xo
                        Yea, I didn't see any of those men making the list! Hopefully I am influential is my daughters decision making in the future. So far, so good!
                        "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Working...
                        X