• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's virgin mean?

This is cute.

What’s Virgin mean? Viral Footage

Excellent! LOL
    "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

"special place"
      -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

Note to self, find out where youngster is getting words from before answering question.

Could someone have been reading a cook book?

BTW what is extra virgin (i.e. extra virgin olive oil)???

Comment

Originally posted by momster View Post
          LOL..Very good momster

Comment

Good one!

Thats what happens when we try to over complicate the simple minds of children.

The very first question I had (parental instincts) when the little girl asked was, "Why do you want to know?"

Hell I would have been suspicious tat someone had been saying things to her that they shouldnt be.

I think I over complicated this thread........................................ sorry.
            All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

I picture some farm dad being asked the question. He's looking out the window and the cute neighbor lady acrossed the street is bent over, showing cleavage, doing her flower beds, and he says "See dat there lady acrossed the street?" "Dat there ain't no virgin!"

Comment

Does extra virgin mean she doesn't give blow job either?

Comment

Originally posted by rrbob View Post
                  Does extra virgin mean she doesn't give blow job either?
                  Extra virgin means that there's two of them that ain't done it, I think....

Ones a virgin, the others an extra.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                    Extra virgin means that there's two of them that ain't done it, I think....

Ones a virgin, the others an extra.
                    like "extra board"
                    -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

Working...
                    X