no need to ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no need to ...

tell them to go jump in the river maybe we just try this.... ya think?

Ananova - Husband jumps in river to escape nagging

Good lord... But I do know how he feels sometimes.

Comment

Lucky me I've never had the misfortune of being nagged. I like a nice democratic relationship.
      sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

I had my wife read this article.

Now she's nagging me to take a boat ride.
        All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

im thinking i need to plan a cruise and learn to be a nagger.
            Duck tape is silver, silence is golden.

Comment

Sound like the poor guy should have tied rocks around his ankles before he jumped! If he was smart. he would do like I do and always keep at least 2 doors between him and his wife at all times!

And KT, make sure you up your life insurance policy before booking that cruise!

Comment

Am I the only one who actually likes my wife? Or likes hanging out with my wife?

And I dont say that out of fear.................................... OK, she's gone.......

Im kidding, She's the coolest girl ever.
                All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Ever since my wife was diagnosed with cancer 2 years ago, I have a new perspective. Now I enjoy every minute I have with her more, because I know someday I am going to look back and really miss her. Not trying to be morbid, just realistic. Some people are lucky enough to have their wives be there best friends. I am one of those people.

Comment

Working...
                  X