New chick on the board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New chick on the board

Hey guys! I hope you are not offended by my username. RCO is the only thing I've done for 3.5 years now so I figured it was fitting.
    I don't want to give my home terminal because I have a bad habit of saying things and God knows who's surfing these boards.

I'm 43, hired on in 2005 after 20 years as an aircraft mechanic.

WELCOME!
    -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

Welcome aboard......And I find your username to quite amusing and original!

Comment

what airframe did you work on?

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Originally posted by RCObitch View Post
            Hey guys! I hope you are not offended by my username. RCO is the only thing I've done for 3.5 years now so I figured it was fitting.
            I don't want to give my home terminal because I have a bad habit of saying things and God knows who's surfing these boards.

I'm 43, hired on in 2005 after 20 years as an aircraft mechanic.
            welcome...
            where did you work for as an aircraft mechanic?

Comment

Hey RCObitch- welcome to the best site ever!! Glad you found us!!!Feel free to look around,join in and make your-self at home!! I'm known around here as Fatboy(susie) and I hired on in 1994-engine service in 1999 and currently work as a yard flat switcher engineer in central Indiana.So tell me is the rco as complicated as I've heard? Don't know if I'd be co-ordinated enough to do that. And I also like your name-kinda take charge and get er done sounding!!
              I may not be king..But..ITS GOOD TO BE QUEEN

Comment

Hey welcome, always can use more women. And no matter what fatboy boy tells ya, it wasn't me...

Comment

Originally posted by lancerichard2nd View Post
                  what airframe did you work on?
                  I worked on the KC-135R and believe it or not, 3 weeks after being furloughed I was able to hire out at the airbase as a civilian mechanic.
                  It works out great because this job will only last another 18 months as the tankers are leaving and they needed us to help with the drawdown.

Comment

Originally posted by momster View Post
                    welcome...
                    where did you work for as an aircraft mechanic?
                    Well I guess I'll be giving away my location...lol
                    I served all my 20 years here at the Grand Forks Air Force Base.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy View Post
                      Hey RCObitch- welcome to the best site ever!! Glad you found us!!!Feel free to look around,join in and make your-self at home!! I'm known around here as Fatboy(susie) and I hired on in 1994-engine service in 1999 and currently work as a yard flat switcher engineer in central Indiana.So tell me is the rco as complicated as I've heard? Don't know if I'd be co-ordinated enough to do that. And I also like your name-kinda take charge and get er done sounding!!
                      RCOs are really easy once you get the hang of it but the biggest drawback is misjudging how the engine will stop. I have really messed up some expensive shit out here!

Comment

[QUOTE=RCObitch; I have really messed up some expensive shit out here![/QUOTE]

Seems like everything is either big, expensive, or both out there.
                        :tongue: Sheena Is A Punk Rocker :tongue:

Comment

Originally posted by RCObitch View Post
                          RCOs are really easy once you get the hang of it but the biggest drawback is misjudging how the engine will stop. I have really messed up some expensive shit out here!
                          I witnessed a $500,000 sideswipe from an RCO going a "little" too fast. Maybe you could come here and teach them how to stop using air and not Newton's third law of motion.......LOL
                          All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Working...
                          X