X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ghostrider
    replied
    Originally posted by TFB View Post
    Dogs really are man's best. I had to put my Bernese named Zeb, yes it really was Zeb(full name Zebadiah), to sleep 4 weeks ago and he was always there to greet me and make me feel like a million bucks. That is the one great thing I can say about my furlough. Because of it I got to spend great time with my buddy for the last 3 months of his life. House and life is still empty without him and like NSGuy I still get weepy at times when I come across a picture or remember something he did. The son and I would like to get another but the wife is not ready yet.
    It rips me apart with the dogs...But coming home to them sure makes it great to celebrate their lives with em.

When that time comes Rainbows Bridge Home Page

Leave a comment:

• TFB
    replied
    Dogs really are man's best. I had to put my Bernese named Zeb, yes it really was Zeb(full name Zebadiah), to sleep 4 weeks ago and he was always there to greet me and make me feel like a million bucks. That is the one great thing I can say about my furlough. Because of it I got to spend great time with my buddy for the last 3 months of his life. House and life is still empty without him and like NSGuy I still get weepy at times when I come across a picture or remember something he did. The son and I would like to get another but the wife is not ready yet.

Leave a comment:

• nsguy
    replied
    Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
    Our smallest one is going on 3 years old..
    Big or small, it is true that a dog is man's best friend!!! Molly is 9 and the last 2 Labs we had only lasted 13 years each.I cried like a baby after each one had to be put down.

Leave a comment:

• ghostrider
    replied
    Our smallest one is going on 3 years old..

Leave a comment:

• nsguy
    replied
    No matter what happens in the world, they are always glad to see me..The littlest one weighs 2.13 pounds an is going on 3 years old..
    My Molly leaves turds bigger than your small pup! ( never really weighed them)!!!

Leave a comment:

• nsguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Hog&Tow View Post
    there is only one thing that will do it for me...........SLEEP! & how the hell do you do that in the middle of the day?
    Invite 6 or 12 of my "BUDS" over!!!

Leave a comment:

• gsxr1000mxz800
    replied
    i get my stuff done at home, then head up to my favorite watering hole, providing i am not subject to call and have long interesting night with a large group of friends. if i cant go to the bar, i get on here and bitch about stupid stuff. that always makes me feel better.

Leave a comment:

• ghostrider
    replied
    Originally posted by ktbugg196 View Post
    wow. thats enough dogs to have a group hugg!

No matter what happens in the world, they are always glad to see me..The littlest one weighs 2.13 pounds an is going on 3 years old..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ghostrider; 06-02-2009, 10:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ktbugg196
    replied
    With my 7 dogs and wife I usually unwind, if its really bad and decent roads out (I have been known to take the motorcycle out at -20) I go for a ride on the bike.

wow. thats enough dogs to have a group hugg!

Leave a comment:

• ghostrider
    replied
    With my 7 dogs and wife I usually unwind, if its really bad and decent roads out (I have been known to take the motorcycle out at -20) I go for a ride on the bike.

Leave a comment:

• Hog and Tow
    replied
    there is only one thing that will do it for me...........SLEEP! & how the hell do you do that in the middle of the day?

Leave a comment:

• rrbob
    replied
    Well, I don't have that problem anymore! Don't have any 'rough' trips, in fact, don't have ANY trips. Being retired is GREAT

Leave a comment:

• nsguy
    replied
    Spend some quality time with 6 or 12 of my "BUDS",then take my favorite gal out for a stroll( my yellow lab)! Someone has to be able to find our way back home!

Leave a comment:

• JohnEasley
    replied
    I have a certain chair at home that screams my name when I walk in the door.

If I ate a bunch of chocolate, I'd be bouncing off the walls!

Leave a comment:

• ktbugg196
    replied
    hot (hot as possible) water. just sit and soak till i start to prune. if it doesnt help then i break out the chocolate, that ALWAYS helps.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X