relaxing after work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• relaxing after work

Ok- My question for the day is----How do you relax after a really tough trip? What do you do to "download" ?
    I may not be king..But..ITS GOOD TO BE QUEEN

A nice cold beer or two and some "alone" time with my wife usually does the trick. If that doesn't help, I'll crawl into bed with a good book and read until I doze off......

Comment

hot (hot as possible) water. just sit and soak till i start to prune. if it doesnt help then i break out the chocolate, that ALWAYS helps.
      Duck tape is silver, silence is golden.

Comment

I have a certain chair at home that screams my name when I walk in the door.

If I ate a bunch of chocolate, I'd be bouncing off the walls!
        "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Spend some quality time with 6 or 12 of my "BUDS",then take my favorite gal out for a stroll( my yellow lab)! Someone has to be able to find our way back home!

Comment

Well, I don't have that problem anymore! Don't have any 'rough' trips, in fact, don't have ANY trips. Being retired is GREAT

Comment

there is only one thing that will do it for me...........SLEEP! & how the hell do you do that in the middle of the day?
              -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

With my 7 dogs and wife I usually unwind, if its really bad and decent roads out (I have been known to take the motorcycle out at -20) I go for a ride on the bike.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
                  With my 7 dogs and wife I usually unwind, if its really bad and decent roads out (I have been known to take the motorcycle out at -20) I go for a ride on the bike.

wow. thats enough dogs to have a group hugg!
                  Duck tape is silver, silence is golden.

Comment

Originally posted by ktbugg196 View Post
                    wow. thats enough dogs to have a group hugg!

No matter what happens in the world, they are always glad to see me..The littlest one weighs 2.13 pounds an is going on 3 years old..
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by ghostrider; 06-02-2009, 11:59 PM.

Comment

i get my stuff done at home, then head up to my favorite watering hole, providing i am not subject to call and have long interesting night with a large group of friends. if i cant go to the bar, i get on here and bitch about stupid stuff. that always makes me feel better.
                      --all postings by this poster are public information and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad-for their official position please see the particular carriers website

Comment

Originally posted by Hog&Tow View Post
                        there is only one thing that will do it for me...........SLEEP! & how the hell do you do that in the middle of the day?
                        Invite 6 or 12 of my "BUDS" over!!!

Comment

No matter what happens in the world, they are always glad to see me..The littlest one weighs 2.13 pounds an is going on 3 years old..
                          My Molly leaves turds bigger than your small pup! ( never really weighed them)!!!

Comment

Our smallest one is going on 3 years old..

Comment

Our smallest one is going on 3 years old..
                              Big or small, it is true that a dog is man's best friend!!! Molly is 9 and the last 2 Labs we had only lasted 13 years each.I cried like a baby after each one had to be put down.

Comment

Working...
                              X