No announcement yet.

Rules: Women & Men

This is a sticky topic.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules: Women & Men

• We hope you enjoy and learn from the forums. But we have no tolerance for people who can't conduct themselves in a reasonably mature fashion.
    • Please use the search feature to check that your question or topic has not already been discussed anywhere else on this site.
    • No flaming the newbies. Women rails are few and far between, and we want this to be a friendly and welcoming environment for all new members.
    • Pictures and videos may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive.
    • Agree to disagree. Discussions and debates are welcome, but remember that disagreements and debates are not attacking. Please don't keep hammering away with a point that someone else refuses to acknowledge.
    • If you feel a post violates any of these rules or if you have a problem with another member please PM the respective moderator.
    • Please be nice to each other and respect the moderators. While debating and discussion is great, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decisions will be final.
    • This is a women's forum, it does not exist as a mechanism for men to attempt to exploit, harass, be rude, or "pick up" women.
    Duck tape is silver, silence is golden.

Bringing my 20 minutes of fame to KT's room.
    The carrier is fucking you...but you're helping them.

So........What rules apply to a talking head?

Originally posted by amentfan322 View Post
        So........What rules apply to a talking head?
        Same rules that apply to us.

Originally posted by Max View Post
          Bringing my 20 minutes of fame to KT's room.
          you should be so lucky as to visit KT's room. sorry...couldn't help myself.
          -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Yo entiendo.....Mi capsico
            sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae