For the girls........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the girls........

In honor of you guys (Gals) opening your very own forum......I'd like to present y'all a link with girls that have kicked as much ass as you guys....only in the sporting word instead of the rails!

MLB - She's got game - Number 0 - FOX Sports on MSN

Thanks Ament!! I did try to check it out but my computer acted like it got a hernia when I clicked on the llink. I think I'ts time to get a different set-up. I now use a wireless router (don't have home phone cause I'm never there)and its not very quick. But the thought was very nice!!
    I may not be king..But..ITS GOOD TO BE QUEEN

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy View Post
      Thanks Ament!! I did try to check it out but my computer acted like it got a hernia when I clicked on the llink. I think I'ts time to get a different set-up. I now use a wireless router (don't have home phone cause I'm never there)and its not very quick. But the thought was very nice!!
      LOL I have a highspeed through the phone line, also have a air card for the laptop which also works on the main computer, we run 3 different laptops here and main computer. Only 2 people in tghe house and 4 computers lol.

Comment

I'm thinking of going the satalite high speed hook-up way here. Was working fine-then got real slow,maybe it caught the swine flu-or I need to thin out some things in my memory. Have done just about every thing else already.
        I may not be king..But..ITS GOOD TO BE QUEEN

Comment

My neighbor had satellite high speed and mine was through the phone company...He was amazed at how fast mine was compared to his...He now runs his through the phone too. You only use the same line you're talking on, it has no affect on your phone operation...IF your phone company even offers it.

Comment

Working...
          X