Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fatboy
    replied
    Thanks TFB , Its nice to know their are men out there like you who do things for their parents, I'm sorry to hear your plans include putting flowers on your daughters grave-Its such a tragedy to lose a child-God bless you and your family on this most difficult endever.

Leave a comment:

• TFB
    replied
    Originally posted by fatboy View Post
    HA HA HA Tears in eyes AND sides splitting!! Ya think we ran him off??? Or maybe he's gonna come back with something whitty and finish me off with laughter!!!

No harm no foul. My youngest son and I left for my parents home in KS where we arrived late Friday night and where I currently am now. I spent all day yesterday doing projects for my parents around their home. Off to church this morning, grill this afternoon, and over to a local cemetery to lay some flowers at the grave of my daughter.

Everyone have a good weekend and enjoy it in your own way.

Leave a comment:

• fatboy
    replied
    Hey thanks-I have asked all the other girls I know.I know one has posted a few times in the past-I'll keep on her-I know she'll ike it here.

Leave a comment:

• batman
    replied
    I think we could help you guys out in your new powder room by giving an invite to the ladies on our respective districts. I only have 3, but, I'll get the info to them. Best of luck.

Leave a comment:

• fatboy
    replied
    O K I think I might have to apologiize to TFB.?All in good fun with ya buddy and somehow I think the doozie is still in the works? And to be a good moderater-back on the subject of our rules-I know most of you have read KT and my posts enough to know that just fitting in with you all and having the same concerns,interests,and even a little good clean acting up is what we want our forum ro represent to any more women who venture here. We want them to feel free to have a voice in the rail community,to feel safe to come here and to inter-act with other rails as co-workers without any fear of the gender barrier interfearing. As far as the ladies room-It will be a place to exchange information on a woman to woman basis. Please feel free to join in in our discussions-we count on you guys to make other women welcome as you have made myself and KT welcome.

Leave a comment:

• jetboater
    replied
    good luck with your new corner of the internet world...

Leave a comment:

• ghostrider
    replied
    Originally posted by amentfan322 View Post
    I was only kidding......I think he learned his lesson from the last spanking he received.
    I know, but we have some awesome mods here who can handle all things thrown at em...

Leave a comment:

• amentfan322
    replied
    Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
    Well it could end up with them being banned from the site for breaking posted forum rules...:shocked:
    I was only kidding......I think he learned his lesson from the last spanking he received.

Leave a comment:

• ghostrider
    replied
    Originally posted by amentfan322 View Post
    LOL I just wanted to know my boundaries, just in case I accidentaly turned your forum into the waycar-lite! Besides, I think if you laid down some rules for the Tramp, he'd purposely break them just to see what his "punishment" would be!
    Well it could end up with them being banned from the site for breaking posted forum rules...:shocked:

Leave a comment:

• amentfan322
    replied
    Originally posted by ktbugg196 View Post
    [adment... working on some rules just for you and tramp. haha.
    LOL I just wanted to know my boundaries, just in case I accidentaly turned your forum into the waycar-lite! Besides, I think if you laid down some rules for the Tramp, he'd purposely break them just to see what his "punishment" would be!

Leave a comment:

• ktbugg196
    replied
    Can't answer for the Ktbug - but as far as I'm concerned-you're all welcome here in the public side- Heck if not for guys like you all(accepting the female gender in the work force) we prolly would'nt be here on this site let alone have our oun forum! I hope more women come here and find it a safe place to voice their opinions and thoughts and get support from other women and men in the industry.
    oh i agree! i have been given some great support from you all, even more now during my "not wanted vacation"
    having a public and private place to talk will give us the ability to get everyones opinion or the comfort of just knowing the girls know something. i think it will be much easier to boybash in private! haha. jk.

YEA maybe call it the --"switch "tenders --:tonguer something like that?
    thats freaking awesome. poor TFB.

adment... working on some rules just for you and tramp. haha.

Leave a comment:

• fatboy
    replied
    I think I'm gonna have to go for awhile-the hubbby is looking at me funny cause I keep busting out loud laughing. I'll check in tomorrow for the doozy

Leave a comment:

• amentfan322
    replied
    Knowing TFB, he'll come back with a doozy!

Leave a comment:

• fatboy
    replied
    HA HA HA Tears in eyes AND sides splitting!! Ya think we ran him off??? Or maybe he's gonna come back with something whitty and finish me off with laughter!!!

Leave a comment:

• amentfan322
    replied
    :lmao::lmao::lmao: Oh God! I have tears in my eyes! LMAO
    Or what about the "Cross"Bucks?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X