No announcement yet.

tracking in the mud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we could help you guys out in your new powder room by giving an invite to the ladies on our respective districts. I only have 3, but, I'll get the info to them. Best of luck.
    NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

Hey thanks-I have asked all the other girls I know.I know one has posted a few times in the past-I'll keep on her-I know she'll ike it here.
      I may not be king..But..ITS GOOD TO BE QUEEN

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy View Post
        HA HA HA Tears in eyes AND sides splitting!! Ya think we ran him off??? Or maybe he's gonna come back with something whitty and finish me off with laughter!!!

No harm no foul. My youngest son and I left for my parents home in KS where we arrived late Friday night and where I currently am now. I spent all day yesterday doing projects for my parents around their home. Off to church this morning, grill this afternoon, and over to a local cemetery to lay some flowers at the grave of my daughter.

Everyone have a good weekend and enjoy it in your own way.
        sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
        ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

Comment

Thanks TFB , Its nice to know their are men out there like you who do things for their parents, I'm sorry to hear your plans include putting flowers on your daughters grave-Its such a tragedy to lose a child-God bless you and your family on this most difficult endever.
          I may not be king..But..ITS GOOD TO BE QUEEN

Comment

Working...
          X