tracking in the mud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amentfan322 View Post
    TFB, unless you are wearing a blonde wig, you ain't pretty enough for me to worry about offending!
    Remember the Drew Carey show? Remember Mimi? That would be me with the blonde wig.....I do have issues with color markers.....
    sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
    ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

Comment

HaHa Mimi!! LOL I hav'nt thought of that vision of female (caugh caugh snicker caugh) ah lovliness? for awhile!! Maybe you could head up a dicussion on make-up for the working woman? Ha Ha
      I may not be king..But..ITS GOOD TO BE QUEEN

Comment

Ugh! (involuntarily shudders)
        Maybe Zeb could start up a transgender forum for you TFB!

Comment

YEA maybe call it the --"switch "tenders --:tonguer something like that?

Comment

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Oh God! I have tears in my eyes! LMAO
            Or what about the "Cross"Bucks?

Comment

HA HA HA Tears in eyes AND sides splitting!! Ya think we ran him off??? Or maybe he's gonna come back with something whitty and finish me off with laughter!!!

Comment

Knowing TFB, he'll come back with a doozy!

Comment

I think I'm gonna have to go for awhile-the hubbby is looking at me funny cause I keep busting out loud laughing. I'll check in tomorrow for the doozy

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy View Post
                    Can't answer for the Ktbug - but as far as I'm concerned-you're all welcome here in the public side- Heck if not for guys like you all(accepting the female gender in the work force) we prolly would'nt be here on this site let alone have our oun forum! I hope more women come here and find it a safe place to voice their opinions and thoughts and get support from other women and men in the industry.
                    oh i agree! i have been given some great support from you all, even more now during my "not wanted vacation"
                    having a public and private place to talk will give us the ability to get everyones opinion or the comfort of just knowing the girls know something. i think it will be much easier to boybash in private! haha. jk.

Originally posted by fatboy View Post
                    YEA maybe call it the --"switch "tenders --:tonguer something like that?
                    thats freaking awesome. poor TFB.

adment... working on some rules just for you and tramp. haha.
                    Duck tape is silver, silence is golden.

Comment

Originally posted by ktbugg196 View Post
                      [adment... working on some rules just for you and tramp. haha.
                      LOL I just wanted to know my boundaries, just in case I accidentaly turned your forum into the waycar-lite! Besides, I think if you laid down some rules for the Tramp, he'd purposely break them just to see what his "punishment" would be!

Comment

LOL I just wanted to know my boundaries, just in case I accidentaly turned your forum into the waycar-lite! Besides, I think if you laid down some rules for the Tramp, he'd purposely break them just to see what his "punishment" would be!
                        Well it could end up with them being banned from the site for breaking posted forum rules...:shocked:

Comment

Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
                          Well it could end up with them being banned from the site for breaking posted forum rules...:shocked:
                          I was only kidding......I think he learned his lesson from the last spanking he received.

Comment

I was only kidding......I think he learned his lesson from the last spanking he received.
                            I know, but we have some awesome mods here who can handle all things thrown at em...

Comment

good luck with your new corner of the internet world...
                              Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

O K I think I might have to apologiize to TFB.?All in good fun with ya buddy and somehow I think the doozie is still in the works? And to be a good moderater-back on the subject of our rules-I know most of you have read KT and my posts enough to know that just fitting in with you all and having the same concerns,interests,and even a little good clean acting up is what we want our forum ro represent to any more women who venture here. We want them to feel free to have a voice in the rail community,to feel safe to come here and to inter-act with other rails as co-workers without any fear of the gender barrier interfearing. As far as the ladies room-It will be a place to exchange information on a woman to woman basis. Please feel free to join in in our discussions-we count on you guys to make other women welcome as you have made myself and KT welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X