tracking in the mud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tracking in the mud

Sorry ladies, but it appears I tracked in some mud!

Welcome to your new digs!
    I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Originally posted by throttle View Post
    Sorry ladies, but it appears I tracked in some mud!

Welcome to your new digs!
    Not to worry, throttle, kt will be along shortly with her broom.

Comment

I'll to welcome the ladies to their new digs also...Now its up to them to keep all they guys out.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
        I'll to welcome the ladies to their new digs also...Now its up to them to keep all they guys out.

like thats possible.
        Duck tape is silver, silence is golden.

Comment

Thats why we gave you reinforcments lol, fatboy should be here soon... I'm sure the super secret forum will be showing up soon...

Comment

OMG Man O Man we finally did it!!!! Here we are!!!What a great gift Zeb has given us!!! Ok- how do we make the colors pink and purple and all girly in here???
            I may not be king..But..ITS GOOD TO BE QUEEN

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy View Post
              OMG Man O Man we finally did it!!!! Here we are!!!What a great gift Zeb has given us!!! Ok- how do we make the colors pink and purple and all girly in here???
              I also have now set up "The Ladies Room" as a sub board to this board. It is a private board that you and ktbugg will have to approve female members as they request to join. To approve or verify members, go to your User CP and check under 'group memberships'. There you will see anyone who has requested to join the usergoup "The Pink Lanterns' for access to the Ladies Room. It is up to you two to verify any perspective join request so as to give them access to that board.

Other moderators/super moderators/admins cannot access that board.

Comment

Frankly I think you should have called this board The Reefer as women can be mighty cold............
                sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
                ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

Comment

TFB sounds like you have had some bad experiences with gals. I assure you I am not cold and if I can help you understand us women rails feel free to contact me, I've been out here a short 15 years and don't know ,nor do I assume I know everything.

Comment

TFB sounds like you have had some bad experiences with gals. I assure you I am not cold and if I can help you understand us women rails feel free to contact me, I've been out here a short 15 years and don't know ,nor do I assume I know everything.
                    Not at all.....I have just found an occasional woman to have a real cold blooded streak in them. I once had a girlfriend who at work had the nickname Ice Princess..........yowsa...........
                    sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."

Comment

You know(after confering with the husband) I have to agree we do have a cold streak once in awhile-some more than others-Maybe we should have ran a poll for our new forum name?

Comment

Maybe we should have ran a poll for our new forum name?
                        Are you sure that would've been a good idea with a bunch of Railroaders? LOL

Anyways, I got a question for you girls. Since this is your forum, are we (Guys) welcome to peruse the public section anytime we want? What limits are you girls going to establish for here? I'm just curious to know so I know how to behave myself. I got a lot of respect for you girls, and I like to cut up and have fun. I just don't want to inadvertently cross any boudaries and offend y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by amentfan322 View Post
                          Are you sure that would've been a good idea with a bunch of Railroaders? LOL

Anyways, I got a question for you girls. Since this is your forum, are we (Guys) welcome to peruse the public section anytime we want? What limits are you girls going to establish for here? I'm just curious to know so I know how to behave myself. I got a lot of respect for you girls, and I like to cut up and have fun. I just don't want to inadvertently cross any boudaries and offend y'all.
                          Now you have offended me because your worried about offending them...I am so offended.........

Comment

TFB, unless you are wearing a blonde wig, you ain't pretty enough for me to worry about offending!

Comment

Can't answer for the Ktbug - but as far as I'm concerned-you're all welcome here in the public side- Heck if not for guys like you all(accepting the female gender in the work force) we prolly would'nt be here on this site let alone have our oun forum! I hope more women come here and find it a safe place to voice their opinions and thoughts and get support from other women and men in the industry.

Comment

Working...
                              X