so nobodies goin anywhere?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatboy View Post
    Got back from Cancun (stayed a week) a couple weeks ago. Had a blast!!! You have fun on your trip Miss Jeannie!! Any particular reason on the travel plans?
    a bunch of us texas scum are heading down there the week after the 4th of july.
    how is it?
    did you get shot at?
    did you have to tote drugs back in your anus or risk being shot?
    cause, i am out if that is taking place there.

Comment

the last time I was in Cancun, it was just long enough to catch a flight to Havana.....beats the hell out of Mexico.
      -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

I'm not going anywhere, but I don't know if I should post it here or in the nothing tread?

Comment

Originally posted by rrbob View Post
          I'm not going anywhere, but I don't know if I should post it here or in the nothing tread?

you could take a trip, it could be a backyard midsummer nights trip, fueled by a bottle of 12 year old single malt..
          Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Cancun was awesome.I'm in my fortys and took my twenty something youngest son along. Soon as we pulled up to our hotel-the son sees the elete federales in all their swat gear standing around our hotel and lawns. The cab driver told him "There here for you" (meaning they was to protect the tourists) The son looked at the cab driver and said"But I havn't done anything"!!A local later told us that they had been in the area because of a special meeting taking place in a neighboring hotel and extra security was needed. All in all it is pretty safe as long as you stay in the "Tourist" areas.Each hotel has its own security also.The "club" area also has lots of security. Gonna go back for a week in Sept. Will try to post some pics later.
            I may not be king..But..ITS GOOD TO BE QUEEN

Comment

Hey Runout where you staying at in Cancun? I've been there a lot,maybe give you some info.

Comment

Cancun was awesome.I'm in my fortys and took my twenty something youngest son along. Soon as we pulled up to our hotel-the son sees the elete federales in all their swat gear standing around our hotel and lawns. The cab driver told him "There here for you" (meaning they was to protect the tourists) The son looked at the cab driver and said"But I havn't done anything"!!A local later told us that they had been in the area because of a special meeting taking place in a neighboring hotel and extra security was needed. All in all it is pretty safe as long as you stay in the "Tourist" areas.Each hotel has its own security also.The "club" area also has lots of security. Gonna go back for a week in Sept. Will try to post some pics later.
                Has the USA run out of places for you to visit and spend your cash? We could sure use the help up north of the border!

Comment

Originally posted by rrbob View Post
                  Wow, not only a vacation, but a tax deductible vacation at that!

smarter cookie than ya thought???
                  live well ......laugh often.........Love much

shop local
                  &
                  buy American

never wrestle with a pig, you both get all dirty & the pig likes it

Comment

Well, take my root canaled teeth and hit the lake cabin up north several times this year. Fish, hike, boat, swim, and eat smores' like they are going out of style. I am going to rot those babies out.......
                    sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
                    ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

Comment

Originally posted by nsguy View Post
                      Has the USA run out of places for you to visit and spend your cash? We could sure use the help up north of the border!
                      Have traveled extensively thru the States and still have plans in seeing more of my homeland in the future.....If I could find white coral sand beaches -amazing Carribean waters-and all you can drink tequilla somewhere here ....I'd not have the need to go south of the border. Seriously tho...Have plans to go to Montana in June.

Comment

well, let's see......... I can see white sands and I know where the tequilla can be found...... just a little shy on the water part !
                        live well ......laugh often.........Love much

shop local
                        &
                        buy American

never wrestle with a pig, you both get all dirty & the pig likes it

Comment

Have traveled extensively thru the States and still have plans in seeing more of my homeland in the future.....If I could find white coral sand beaches -amazing Carribean waters-and all you can drink tequilla somewhere here ....I'd not have the need to go south of the border. Seriously tho...Have plans to go to Montana in June.
                          Now theres a state I can tell ya about..... Hit the Jersey Lilly

Comment

Working...
                          X