X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so nobodies goin anywhere?

travel has been quiet a long time.....

no plans ??

how's austin, houston, miami and beyond sound?

sounds fun to me

wish me well

j
    live well ......laugh often.........Love much

shop local
    &
    buy American

never wrestle with a pig, you both get all dirty & the pig likes it

Originally posted by jeannie View Post
    travel has been quiet a long time.....

no plans ??

how's austin, houston, miami and beyond sound?

sounds fun to me

wish me well

j

Can't - to broke

Comment

got to go to work for a while, as i have had over 5 weeks of vacation this year already. baseball season has just started and st louis is hosting the all star game so i have to save up for that.
      --all postings by this poster are public information and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad-for their official position please see the particular carriers website

Comment

I been to McCook,Creston, Sioux City...Ravenna to name a few this week..

Comment

In the end of September, Im heading off to Cancun for a week. Got another week of vacation scheduled this summer, just not sure what I'm gonna do, probably just go camping.

Comment

JUST camping !

camping is fun........

what's your favorite part of the day camping?

and this is 'travel' not 'waycar' .....lol

j

shop local
            &
            buy American

Comment

I am not taking any long trips this year, due to my lesser income...

I am however gonna squeeze in a week camping and fishing at Anderson Ranch reservoir, then a week in September at deadwood Reservoir.

Oh, I did send my Mother a plane ticket to visit me for a week the end of July for her Bday...
              Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

I'm going to the River Run motorcycle rally in Laughlin, Nevada. April 24th, 25th & 26th. Gotta get away!

Comment

JUST camping !

camping is fun........

what's your favorite part of the day camping?

and this is 'travel' not 'waycar' .....lol

j

favorite part has to be dutch oven cooking, and freshly caught fish cooked in foil next to the fire...

or the snifter of 12 year old single malt while the sun goes down...
                  Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

I'm heading to Misery (Missouri) later this summer, haven't had a vacation in over a year now, so I've got almost 5 weeks to burn.

Next summer I'm taking my parents and sister who'll just be graduating from high school to UK and France for a week in each as a graduation present to her. But I'm not even started on the planning for that trip yet.
                    We are programmed to receive, you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by hoydie17 View Post
                      I'm heading to Misery (Missouri) later this summer, haven't had a vacation in over a year now, so I've got almost 5 weeks to burn.

Next summer I'm taking my parents and sister who'll just be graduating from high school to UK and France for a week in each as a graduation present to her. But I'm not even started on the planning for that trip yet.

wow....

I always wanted a big brother......

she's a lucky girl

shop local
                      &
                      buy American

Comment

wow....

I always wanted a big brother......

she's a lucky girl
                        She actually learned French and Spanish while in high school, so she wants to be able to go somewhere that she'd actually have to use it. I tried to convince her that Montreal, QC was only an hour away, but that wasn't "exotic" enough for her. (Read as: "It's not France though")

I have no real desire to go to Spain again, saw enough of many places in Spain while I was in the Navy. And since UK was one of those spots I never really got to explore extensively, I decided to include that for a week as well.

Sometime next summer, so I'm not really worried about planning it right away.
                        We are programmed to receive, you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave!

Comment

Got back from Cancun (stayed a week) a couple weeks ago. Had a blast!!! You have fun on your trip Miss Jeannie!! Any particular reason on the travel plans?
                          I may not be king..But..ITS GOOD TO BE QUEEN

Comment

learning more about the essential oils.....

thanks for the good wishes.

so how was Cancun?

shop local
                            &
                            buy American

Comment

Wow, not only a vacation, but a tax deductible vacation at that!

Comment

Working...
                              X