No announcement yet.

Help plan our "Big" 2009 Vacation.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way Muddy, saying a prayer the your wifes problems are indeed of the minor variety.

Comment

Originally posted by MuddyAxles

No, that wasn't turd brown, this is, see it's brown.

The color before is this color, supposed to be a maroon color like the avatar!

Is this skinny type font better? I thought the bold more closely resembled the big jelly-bean on wheels.

Just trying to keep it interesting.
      Now that I look at it in the actual forum, there isn't much difference in color...I swear I checked a different color box. Aw..screw it, it's easier to be dull and plain, I guess.

I like the bold maroon

and it sounded like you could go south from OKC to Austin............................................ ...............want more senic than I 35?
      live well ......laugh often.........Love much

shop local
      &
      buy American

never wrestle with a pig, you both get all dirty & the pig likes it

Comment

okay....I sorta messed up.......

read all thru. you must be on the road by now.

via con Dios
        live well ......laugh often.........Love much

shop local
        &
        buy American

never wrestle with a pig, you both get all dirty & the pig likes it

Comment

So, I'm guessing Muddy Axles must have made it to the Grand Canyon and decided to stay... He hasn't posted any updates in a while... Must be riding a burro down to the river, no?
          I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and to bid defiance to the laws of our country. - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by nsguy View Post
            Don't like the turd brown color or that font! Might just be my eyes?
            If your turds are that color you need to go see a doctor brother!!!!
            "I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees"
            Emiliano Zapata 8/8/1879 - 4/10/1919

Comment

Working...
            X