No announcement yet.

Hawaii

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moms, you shouldn't trust me. You really shouldn't trust anyone you meet on the Internet.

Comment

get a copy of that birth certificate while you're there Mom so we can ease Popeye's mind. :rofl: j/k :xd: have fun & be safe!
      -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Northern
        Moms, you shouldn't trust me. You really shouldn't trust anyone you meet on the Internet.

Wow that was kinda a cool trick.

Well as you know I almost trust anyone here over you Nrthn. Why would I trust a boy who's mean to me?

Comment

Originally posted by momster
          Wow that was kinda a cool trick.

Well as you know I almost trust anyone here over you Nrthn. Why would I trust a boy who's mean to me?
          Yeah well, I'm the "mean boy" on the playground.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern
            Yeah well, I'm the "mean boy" on the playground.
            Yeah you are mean.. but maybe not the meanest.

I do appreciate the help you've given me.

Enjoy the rest of the holiday.

Comment

Sandy Beach. Oahu's south shore.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvftHz9K5HA]YouTube - Sandy Beach, Oahu[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPHcGaDoOHQ&feature=related[/ame]

I had these waves drive my head into the sand many times. Fill my pockets with sand, and when the waves go back out, try to pants ya. After awhile of being there, you figure out that when the wave is coming, you dive into the middle of it. Still every once in awhile you'll forget and the sucker breaks on top of your head and the next thing you know your eating sand.

I wasn't trying to drown ya, I was actually reflecting on my own experience at the place and being sarcastic. Considering that you've been before, I would have thought you'd have seen the place and the waves before.

Comment

I haven't been to this beach before, but there is lot's of good waves and surfing competitions happening.

I'm home and sad. I love it there.

I'll try to post some pics.

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y56XyOm0KPs]YouTube - Kualoa Ranch in Hawaii - ??????????[/ame]

Here's a place I went to years ago. It was called the Kualoa Ranch, it was basically right across from China Hat (The Island that resembles a Chinese hat). Anyways, from this video, it looks a lot larger now. When the wife and I went, it was basically Japanese only. I'm not sure why, but by the video, you can see they still cater to the Japanese. It's probably a money thing. Also when I went it wasn't so organized. We rode horses all over hell and back and it wasn't in straight lines. Helicoptered over the North east side, snorkeled out by China Hat (There's quite a few hammerhead sharks out there) and then spent the rest of the afternoon kicked back on the private beach, which is called "Secret beach", it's pretty cool. Also right next to it, they were filming Lost. This is before it had even aired on TV yet. I remember seeing some of the actors, but they were unknowns and it wasn't until I watched Lost that I recognized a couple. One I actually talked to for a bit, just shooting the breeze. She basically said that they were filming a TV series and hoped it did well, and chatted for a second on this and that. This was when I was trying to sneak onto the set, and shortly after I got my butt booted. The wife was pissed at me, but I thought it was worth it. They didn't do anything but just ask me to leave and walked me past the set limits. Of course the wife seen this and knew I had gotten into trouble and was pissed at me for it, but she got over it. Totally worth it now. At the time I didn't think much of it.

Comment

My daughter is dating a guy who works at this ranch. She met him there on Halloween. He took her on a midnight moonlit horse ride with a tour group a couple weeks ago, they were up in the cliffs and on the beach. It started out a beautiful night but then it started raining. She said they ended so wet.

Good video's. You didn't take this one of the ranch right?

Comment

My daughter is dating a guy who works at this ranch. She met him there on Halloween. He took her on a midnight moonlit horse ride with a tour group a couple weeks ago, they were up in the cliffs and on the beach. It started out a beautiful night but then it started raining. She said they ended so wet.

Good video's. You didn't take this one of the ranch right?
                      No, got it off YouTube. They didn't have ATV's there when I was there. Like I said, it looks a lot larger now. It wasn't that big when I went (building wise).

Comment

I went swimming a few places too. One was, I believe south of Laie, just off the highway. Pretty cool spot, nice beach and water got deep quick and fairly private, and another was up at Turtle Bay Hilton. Pretty private there too. and of course there's always Waialua Bay. I kicked back on the beach at the North Shore, and watched the surfing, but didn't do much there but just kick back. Every time I've gone I've stayed at Waikiki, but I've always left for the northern part of the islands.

Comment

I've been to those beaches. Fun and relaxing. It is the life..
                          very laid back. easy going.

Walked to one from where I was at.

I've never stayed in the city so I'm probably missing some night life and shops.

Comment

Yeah you are mean.. but maybe not the meanest.

I do appreciate the help you've given me.

Enjoy the rest of the holiday.
                            Momster
                            the wolfie loves you. you hang in there an have a good trip to the beach.
                            don't take no wooden nickels.
                            xo
                            wolfie

Comment

Originally posted by wolf1950
                              Momster
                              the wolfie loves you. you hang in there an have a good trip to the beach.
                              don't take no wooden nickels.
                              xo
                              wolfie
                              Thanks for the advice. Thinkin I need ya looking afer me and who to stay clear from. Can you believe Nthrn wanted me to eat some sand?
                              Missed seeing you at the beach.

XO

M-ster

Comment

Working...
                              X