2016 vacation trips?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 vacation trips?

Myself, have the 1st week of august, going to spend a day at Mt St Helens, then see the museum in McMinnville on my way to Newport, spending a day ocean tuna fishing. Should be a nice trip. Might even have to spend a night in Bend at the Deschutes brewery, lol
    Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

well, I got May, July, August and September. July will see me riding bike to either Canada, Birmingham, or Anamosa. Canada for a dish of poutine and some Tim Horton's fare, and the other two are the homes of motorcycle museums. Other months will be for family affairs.
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Canada. And something better that common [junk food] poutine and Timmy's. Would I come down there for McDee's?

Comment

Dang it, I want some poutine! I don't ride a motorcyle 500 miles for health food!
        sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

I did forget I promised a buddy of mine I would fly back east and visit him, Charlottesville Va, spend a few days next fall hopefully.

Comment

Back to Minnesota in March and June. Grain Belt, jetboater. Lots and lots of Grain Belt.

Comment

Grainbelt, mmmmmmm

Comment

Carefully consuming my stash of Grain Belt slowly.....gotta make it last.

Comment

I have Grain Belt at my disposal...constantly.
                  "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post
                    I have Grain Belt at my disposal...constantly.
                    If I were going back alone and with a pickup, so would I.

Comment

Last time I thought I had brought a lot home, didn't last long at all as I shared some with friends here, this time, I am thinking just buy a pallet and be done with it.

Comment

I can rub it in a little cause I just go to the liquor store and get as much Grain Belt as I need. Ha!
                        "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Well I prefer something a little more local to me. Steam Whistle, a very clean and healthy pilsner

Comment

There is a small brewery here that does Payette Pale Ale, very good indeed. We also have a small distillery now making a small batch bourbon that is excellent sipping fare. I have to take some of the Pale Ale back to a buddy this year so he can try it.

Comment

Working...
                            X