Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC or New Orleans

which would be better with the family? pros/ cons

New Orleans.....the South is always friendlier. At least it seems so. Oh, and there is the food....and coffee....and......food.......
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

NYC... more options for the family, less Mardi Gras mentality. N'Orleans is more for the single guy looking to party. My 2 cents

Comment

And what's wrong with Mardi Gras mentality, prey tell?
        sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Kind of hard to explain to your kids why the women are baring their boobs.

Comment

Today's kids know more than I do about such stuff......

Comment

rrbob, I wasn't even planning a trip this summer, but you just talked me into going to New Orleans

Comment

Originally posted by IseeFurloughedPeople View Post
                rrbob, I wasn't even planning a trip this summer, but you just talked me into going to New Orleans
                New Orleans in the summer? Be prepared for heat stroke!

Comment

Horseshit. New Orleans is a huge city. Visit my family there in Slidell on occasion and have yet to see any tits. Most people don't drag their kids down to Bourbon Street to get beads.
                  "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Working...
                  X