Cheers from Germany and Switzerland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers from Germany and Switzerland

I'm on leave in Europe and having a blast. Here's a cold one for the YL guys. Enjoy!

A little cafe in Laufenburg/Baden Germany overlooking Switzerland in the background.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

“The Marine Corps – When It Absolutely, Positively Has To Be Destroyed Overnight”

“...For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother..."
    St. Crispen's Day Speech; William Shakespeare, HENRY V; circa 1599

If you can swing by Bad Aibling....that's where I was born!!!!!
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

The summit of les Dents du Midi in Switzerland.
      Attached Files
      sigpic

“The Marine Corps – When It Absolutely, Positively Has To Be Destroyed Overnight”

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
        If you can swing by Bad Aibling....that's where I was born!!!!!
        I will probably swing through there in about a week on the way to Munich after I leave Innsbruck, Austria.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drawbridge View Post
          I will probably swing through there in about a week on the way to Munich after I leave Innsbruck, Austria.
          Take pix!
          sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

love Germany, I could live there, Munich is really nice, stop by the original Haufbra House, best beer I have ever had.

Comment

Oh stop! Just fucking stop!

From Germany to Switzerland by Hotzenwaelder | Weather Underground
              All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
                I never said I took the pic. I just found it and used it to send a greeting...sheeesh.

BTW Weather Underground is a great weather site.
                sigpic

Comment

I love wunderground.....Well....Dr. Jeff Masters the founder, is a tree hugging putz, but I don't hold it agin' him.

Comment

Germany and Switzerland are both awesome countries. I've been to Switzerland once and it was spring that time and I also go to Germany every year. Bavaria is especially good.
                    Have a great journey!
                    Free PDF Viewer

Comment

Nephew was in the military and was in Germany for a few months. He said they had nude public saunas and or whirlpools.

Comment

Innsbruck awe I love that place, did 26 kilometers down the Inn river, and also did a trek across the Alps from Germany into Austria, awesome guesthaus at the top great views.

Comment

Although I was born in Bavaria, I have to say my favoritest city is Vienna, Switzerland.

Comment

Leave is over but I'm still in Germany. Looks like I'll be TDY here for a while. It's tough duty but someone has to do it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
                              Although I was born in Bavaria, I have to say my favoritest city is Vienna, Switzerland.

Some of my family is from Switzerland, also Baden Germany. Going back a few years.

Comment

Working...
                              X