X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MidwestRail
    started a topic mmmmm

mmmmm

I am sitting on a huge deck at a year around home, (relatives escape place). Beautiful lake called Chetac just on the ouutskirts of Birchwood Wi. 20 min nw of Rice Lake. Pontoon ride with cuban cigars, great grilling, cold drinks man its great.

thank god for seniority and weekends off.

(I could almost be convinced to buy a lake home/ cabin at this state of relaxation.

• Johnny Bravo
    replied
    God's country, have been in that area snowmobiling. Would love to be a permanent resident someday.
    Last edited by Johnny Bravo; 01-07-2012, 10:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MidwestRail
    replied
    JE, It is south of Spooner maybe 20 miles or so.

the lake is just slightly NE of the red star for birchwood, nice country though:

Map of Birchwood, Wisconsin by MapQuest

It's a pretty nice place db, really green lake though. Bass and crappies biting like sunsofbiches.

Leave a comment:

• trainman51
    replied
    Originally posted by jetboater View Post
    reserve that for memorial day next spring
    SECOND!

Leave a comment:

• Drawbridge
    replied
    Originally posted by MidwestRail View Post
    I am sitting on a huge deck at a year around home, (relatives escape place). Beautiful lake called Chetac just on the ouutskirts of Birchwood Wi. 20 min nw of Rice Lake. Pontoon ride with cuban cigars, great grilling, cold drinks man its great.

(I could almost be convinced to buy a lake home/ cabin at this state of relaxation.
    You mean NE of Rice Lake? Friend of mine has a summer house off of Badger Bay on Lake Chetac. Super nice place to just chill out and contemplate life.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEasley
    replied
    Originally posted by MidwestRail View Post

You up near Minong?

Leave a comment:

• jetboater
    replied
    reserve that for memorial day next spring

Leave a comment:

Working...
X