mmmmm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmmmm

I am sitting on a huge deck at a year around home, (relatives escape place). Beautiful lake called Chetac just on the ouutskirts of Birchwood Wi. 20 min nw of Rice Lake. Pontoon ride with cuban cigars, great grilling, cold drinks man its great.

thank god for seniority and weekends off.

(I could almost be convinced to buy a lake home/ cabin at this state of relaxation.
    "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

reserve that for memorial day next spring
    Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestRail View Post
      I am sitting on a huge deck at a year around home, (relatives escape place). Beautiful lake called Chetac just on the ouutskirts of Birchwood Wi. 20 min nw of Rice Lake. Pontoon ride with cuban cigars, great grilling, cold drinks man its great.

(I could almost be convinced to buy a lake home/ cabin at this state of relaxation.
      You up near Minong?
      "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestRail View Post

You mean NE of Rice Lake? Friend of mine has a summer house off of Badger Bay on Lake Chetac. Super nice place to just chill out and contemplate life.
        sigpic

“The Marine Corps – When It Absolutely, Positively Has To Be Destroyed Overnight”

“...For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother..."
        St. Crispen's Day Speech; William Shakespeare, HENRY V; circa 1599

Comment

Originally posted by jetboater View Post
          reserve that for memorial day next spring
          SECOND!
          Thick as Valve oil, Black, White, and Tuscan Red
          That's how thick the Railroadin' in my blood is!

Ich sehne mich wieder Meister der Iron Horse werden

Nothing about this is normal!

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

1/20/17

Comment

JE, It is south of Spooner maybe 20 miles or so.

the lake is just slightly NE of the red star for birchwood, nice country though:

Map of Birchwood, Wisconsin by MapQuest

It's a pretty nice place db, really green lake though. Bass and crappies biting like sunsofbiches.
            "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

Comment

God's country, have been in that area snowmobiling. Would love to be a permanent resident someday.
              Last edited by Johnny Bravo; 01-07-2012, 10:23 PM.
              The supply of government exceeds the demand.

Comment

Working...
              X