hot springs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hot springs

Hey, the hot mineral springs in Truth or Consequences New Mexico are SO good! Ache, pain, tense, stressed, what ever , a soak in those springs will do ya wonders. Favorite place is RiverBend. Public pools, private pools, whichever ya like.

And I'm not a water person!

Some Super places to dine. Funky little town and it's easy to just relax and let your cares go away. Not hard on the checkbook eather.

just sharin'

jeannie
    live well ......laugh often.........Love much

shop local
    &
    buy American

never wrestle with a pig, you both get all dirty & the pig likes it

The Hot Springs in Virginia are equally to die for, check out Virginia Resorts, Spas- Virginia Mountain Vacations, Skiing, Golf Resort- The Homestead
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Idaho has a bunch of them, some developed, some that you have to hike in several miles to get to, those are the best.....

There is one at Boiling Springs, the Forest Service has a cabin you can lease for the night there, they are on the side of a hill, with a rock shelf that acts almost like a waterfall/shower, really sweet. When you pay for the cabin, you get a key to the cabin, and gate....

Facility Details - Recreation.gov, Boiling Springs Cabin (ID) - Recreation.gov
      Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Or you could go for Pagosa Springs in Colorado. Very commercial, but a great place to rest your bones. And it's got that quirky small town Colorado feel to it. Just great.
        "Stupid's in the water these days
        They're gonna drink it anyways"
        Chris Knight

Comment

Working...
        X