Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• branson, mo.

anyone recomend anything there ?

YES! Eat at Starvin Marvins! It is the best kept secret in Branson. Stay away from The Outback. It is not the Outback Steakhouse that you think, it is a spin off of the original and the food and service is horrible.

You have GOT to see the Ripley's museum, it is the coolest thing you will ever do. I don't think you can catch a bad show in Branson, either. The family and I go there every year, it is worth every penny you will spend.

Comment

Ain't that where the Silver Dollar City theme park is??
      "In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." --George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by NSPeon
        Ain't that where the Silver Dollar City theme park is??
        Yes, it sure is. Also, be sure to see the Baldknobbers show and take the duck ride.

Comment

Originally posted by woody916
          Yes, it sure is. Also, be sure to see the Baldknobbers show and take the duck ride.
          I'm sure Peon would love a duck ride!

Comment

Yikers! Sounds like that would be both unsavory and stingingly painful!

Comment

Originally posted by big hack
              I'm sure Peon would love a duck ride!
              I'd ride them little fuggers til they croak!
              "In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." --George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by NSPeon
                I'd ride them little fuggers til they croak!
                You will have to wait in line...don't forget how close to Arkansas Brason is. You may be able to get some seconds on them ther ducks, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by woody916

You will have to wait in line...don't forget how close to Arkansas Brason is. You may be able to get some seconds on them ther ducks, lmao!
                  Must be where Slick Willy got his start

Comment

Originally posted by Dogbearbyter
                    Yikers! Sounds like that would be both unsavory and stingingly painful!
                    Yea it would, for the duck!

Comment

Working...
                    X