Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• myrtle beach

sept. 2008 !!!!!!!!!

I have not been to myrtle beach in 20 years. it is to crowded for me. I like my space.

Comment

M.B. is way to crowded for sure ! I still enjoy going there from time to time myself since it's only 1.5 hours away from me .

Make sure you checkout the new Hard Rock theme Park http://www.hardrockpark.com/index3.php .

Comment

Originally posted by nsdispatcher
        I have not been to myrtle beach in 20 years. it is to crowded for me. I like my space.
        I'm like you. We must have went to Myrtle Beach at least 12-15 straight years. Haven't been in almost 20 years. It's a mad house but I do miss the golf, great courses.

Comment

July 12 thru 19th

Hey Hack!! You know that our buddy bought a golf course in Garden City!!! It has alot of amenities for the home boys....You should go visit and give him a call!!

Comment

good club in broadway at the beach

if you get a chance stop in malibu's. for one admission price it has 3 clubs in the same building, all good size, if your going in a large group its idea for all ages, and you even get one admission to a club right across the alley, cant beat that

Comment

We haven't been there....We will check it out..Thanks!

Comment

Heading to MB in April for bike week. Never been there before, so it oughtta be fun.
                We are programmed to receive, you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave!

Comment

just went there in sept of '07 . loved it. if you get a chance and like the young club scene check out club kryptonite its huge !

Comment

Originally posted by timangela
                    We haven't been there....We will check it out..Thanks!
                    Talked to Alan the other night and he told me the our buddy is buying one of the courses at Disney World. Let me know about the course in Myrtle Beach, Alan said I could probably go down and play for free. You know me.........free is what I'm looking for..

Comment

Good Motto's To Go By

1: "if Its Blue It Aint You"

2. "if Its Free, Its Me!"

Comment

Working...
                      X