Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible new vacation crusie, pirate hunting.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible new vacation crusie, pirate hunting.

Luxury Yacht Company Offers Pirate-Hunting Cruises

Passengers on a new cruise along the coast of Somalia are paying to catch more than just salmonella.

A Russian luxury yacht company is now offering pirate-hunting trips that promise the chance to be attacked by real sea bandits. The yachts cruise from Djibouti to Mombasa in Kenya at deliberately low speeds in the hopes of attracting pirates.

Passengers pay $5,000 for the trip, and an extra $17.50 a day for an AK-47 and 100 rounds of ammo. The price includes free origami towels in the rooms. Former Special Forces troops are on board to make sure none of the cruise passengers are injured.

And for entertainment, the comedy stylings of Geechy Guy!

I wonder how much for an RPG launcher lol. I'll gladly take them boyz out
    WTF Over??

Comment

HOLY CRAP!!! This is true. I just googled it. I really thought you made that up.

My God! this is like the 1700s again. Hell yeah, turn them into the hunted!!!!!

Is it only limited to Russian citizens?
      All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

"ATTENTION ON DECK!, ON THE LIDO DECK, WE WILL BE SERVING FRESHLY CAUGHT BLUE WHALE!" lol.
        "I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees"
        Emiliano Zapata 8/8/1879 - 4/10/1919

Comment

OK, I just looked that up again. The sources for the story are some that I have never heard of. If this is for real, wouldnt the major news agencies run the story?
          Or.... Im just looking way too into this and the joke has zomed over my head.
          OR.... They just wont quit talking about Michael Jackson long enough to report it.
          All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

what fun a cruise like that would be, an M60 with every 5th rnd a tracer...
            Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

The Ultimate Adventure Cruise

Comment

We like our spam delivered with proper English.

THATS why you got banned!

Comment

When do we leave???? I'm getting anxious.
                  "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestRail View Post
                    When do we leave???? I'm getting anxious.
                    Love your new job title!!

Comment

They made a CSI Miami about this very topic, so it must be true!
                      Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
                        Love your new job title!!

:rambo: :rocketwhore::rocketwhore:
                        "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like it would be fun. Wish is wasn't so far away. lol

http://maggiesfarm.anotherdotcom.com...ng-Cruise.html
                          Last edited by PI_Division_Conductor; 07-10-2010, 01:09 AM.
                          Junior: My hat blew off, daddy.
                          Buford T. Justice: I hope your goddamn head was in it.

Comment

OK, I got us a boat. Who's with me?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
                              OK, I got us a boat. Who's with me?!?!

now that looks like it's even worthy to be powered by a Detroit.
                              Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Working...
                              X