Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Railfan gets kicked in the head!

Watch a Train Driver Kick a Selfie-Taking Teen in the Head
    And hey guy-that hogger was trying to prevent you from getting your head knocked off!

He should have his ass kicked and fired.

Comment

Originally posted by BOK View Post
      Who??
      ---

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress View Post
        Who??
        The guy who kicked the idiot. Granted the selfie taker was far too close and I could see a push from the back moving him away from the tracks, but assault that could have easily put the guy in more danger is completely wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BOK View Post
          Don't know about the ass kicking but if they trace this back to where it happened and when or if this kid sues , whoever did it will almost certainly get fired. That was my first thought when I saw it . I'm not entirely sure that's not a hoax though.
          Last edited by Catfish171; 04-18-2014, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Once your ahead, stay a head.

Comment

The guy wasn't even looking at the train, how would he know that someone kicked him? Calling bullshit on this one.
              "A guy can't just sit around." Lawnchair Larry

Comment

If it's not a Jimmie Kimmel hoax, I think the guy probably appeared to be a "suicide by cut lever" to the crew and the conductor was trying to save his life. Give him a medal.

If you've ever seen a head after being hit with an engine cut lever while the person stood outside the gauge of the rail, it ain't pretty.
                ---

Comment

I don't see what the problem is here... stay off the tracks or get kicked.

Also this is in Peru, so things are different down there obviously.
                  Last edited by Apd; 04-18-2014, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Don't call him a railfan. Any self respecting railfan would have been looking at the train.

Comment

Working...
                    X