Hunger Games Trilogy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunger Games Trilogy

I'm not typically a Sci-Fi type, however I feel that the Hunger Games Trilogy is well worth a read by anyone. Although if you ask me the 2nd and 3rd books should have been combined as one BIG book. Catching Fire is more of just a lead into Mockingjay. Overviews below.
    1. The Hunger Games
      • Told through the eyes of Katniss Everdeen, and set in the land of North America. Step in to a world where the Totalitarian government of Panem reins, and the Capitol is in control of all the outlying districts. Ever since the failed rebellion the districts have been sentenced to participating in the so called Hunger Games. Where one male and one female between the ages of 12 and 18 are chosen at random from each district to fight to the death, to become victor. You guessed it Katniss ends up in the arena, but the boy from her district loves her and makes a point to protect her in the arena.
    2. Catching Fire
      • In this book it is the 75th hunger games and as a result the one male and one female from the remaining victors of each district go back to the arena. This includes Katniss and Peeta.
    3. Mockingjay
      • In this book Katniss has broken out of the Arena and the Rebellion has begun.
    Thick as Valve oil, Black, White, and Tuscan Red
    That's how thick the Railroadin' in my blood is!

Ich sehne mich wieder Meister der Iron Horse werden

Nothing about this is normal!

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

1/20/17
Working...
X