Hello? Is this thing on??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello? Is this thing on??

Hello? Is this thing on?? // Is this forum working??
    Anyone read any books lately??
    Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Does Facebook count?
    People with rubber pockets will steal soup!

Comment

unfortunately, I am on there way too much...
      Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Lila: An Inquiry into Morals by Robert M Pirsig. Sequel, if you will, to Zen and the art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry into Values.
        sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Sure have.

HB

2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition - SI.com
          "Never argue with an idiot; people watching might not be able to tell the difference".

Posts by Hornblower are merely opinions of Hornblower and are for entertainment only. Hornblower does not represent any railroad anywhere. Feel free to pass over any post that offends you.

Comment

I've read some good ones but haven't had the time to post my reviews.
            Thick as Valve oil, Black, White, and Tuscan Red
            That's how thick the Railroadin' in my blood is!

Ich sehne mich wieder Meister der Iron Horse werden

Nothing about this is normal!

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

1/20/17

Comment

Working...
            X