RIP Christopher Hitchens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Christopher Hitchens

Always enjoyed reading his columns and books. He made a person think.

Christopher Hitchens on The Daily Show: Sparring with Jon Stewart Over the Years | Blogs | Vanity Fair
    "A guy can't just sit around." Lawnchair Larry

Man damn, I hate to hear that. Talk about a thought provoking & intellectual guy. One of his last interviews I know of was on 60 minutes earlier this year. He was also a frequent guest on Real Time with Bill Maher. This is the first I've heard of him passing, I wonder if he finished the latest book he was working on earlier this summer?
    Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Damn another good Brit bites the dust, good job y'all have me and I'm a cancer survivor as well being a Brit Haaa!!!

R.I.P. Chris

Comment

Originally posted by nsrlink View Post
        Man damn, I hate to hear that. Talk about a thought provoking & intellectual guy. One of his last interviews I know of was on 60 minutes earlier this year. He was also a frequent guest on Real Time with Bill Maher. This is the first I've heard of him passing, I wonder if he finished the latest book he was working on earlier this summer?
        Yes, he did finish it, supposed to be out next year.
        Last edited by nsrlink; 12-16-2011, 11:26 PM. Reason: fixed [/quote]
        "A guy can't just sit around." Lawnchair Larry

Comment

Working...
        X