Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I favor the nook and sure I have Motorola Xoom, and you can download a Nook app and Kindle app both for Xoom.....I like my nook for what i does well....that's books. Everything else I can do on the Xoom.
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
      I favor the nook and sure I have Motorola Xoom, and you can download a Nook app and Kindle app both for Xoom.....I like my nook for what i does well....that's books. Everything else I can do on the Xoom.
      Same for me, but sub transformer for xoom.
      ][ ][ ][ %

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
        Is it me or are you taking after me?
        Thick as Valve oil, Black, White, and Tuscan Red
        That's how thick the Railroadin' in my blood is!

Ich sehne mich wieder Meister der Iron Horse werden

Nothing about this is normal!

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

1/20/17

Comment

Well.....smart is as smart does.
          sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Was in a van with a guy who had a Kindle Fire. I kept looking over while listening to my iPod. Envy finally set in. I see a trip to Best Buy in my future.

Comment

Originally posted by 6MaxNL View Post
              Was in a van with a guy who had a Kindle Fire. I kept looking over while listening to my iPod. Envy finally set in. I see a trip to Best Buy in my future.
              I sold my Kindle Fire and turned around and bought the Nexus 7. Currently I am waiting for its arrival. I will let you know how it goes. I'd hold off on the KF.
              There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Comment

Originally posted by 6MaxNL View Post
                You would probably be better served with a real tablet...

As Honcho said, the Nexus 7 has a similar price point to the kindle fire, without all of the amazon bullshit associated with it.
                ][ ][ ][ %

Comment

Working...
                X