Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Book Written by Yardlimits Member is Published.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RS11 View Post
    Hardcover copies or are they paperback formats? Either way I'll order one and how do I go about getting it signed? Thanks.
    Your book was sent priority mail this morning RS11/
    Karl Marx - "FOR THE BUREAUCRAT, THE WORLD IS A MERE OBJECT TO BE MANIPULATED BY HIM"

Comment

I tell you people its an awesome book, that ass popeye never lets ya figure out where the hell your going lmao, right off from the cover to the prolog to the first chapter your like WTF and then you are led into a series of events that start coming together, lots of imagery, suspense and action. lmao he got me on that one lmao.

Comment

Popeye...books arrived safe and sound this morning. Thank you so much. I'm reading "One Man's Wilderness" right now but your book is next. Looks interesting. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by RS11 View Post
          Popeye...books arrived safe and sound this morning. Thank you so much. I'm reading "One Man's Wilderness" right now but your book is next. Looks interesting. Thanks again.
          I am glad they arrived safely. I donated a book to Larry McMurtry (Lonesome Dove Author), who lives 20 minutes away in Archer City. I found out today that he took it with him on his vacation, so I am very anxious to hear from him, just as I am from all my friends.

Hey Ghosty, you could write a review to someone who has an Amazon account in an email, and they could copy and paste it for a review.

I have found several mistakes that will be addressed if this goes to a second printing. Thanks to all of you for your support. I am very grateful.
          Karl Marx - "FOR THE BUREAUCRAT, THE WORLD IS A MERE OBJECT TO BE MANIPULATED BY HIM"

Comment

Second printing....my gosh..,you'll be on the Today show with Mr. Glib talking about this.....will you remember all your fellow rails?
            sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
              Second printing....my gosh..,you'll be on the Today show with Mr. Glib talking about this.....will you remember all your fellow rails?
              A second printing would be a big deal, if the first printing had been well above the 500 book range. Just add a couple zero's on the end of that, and that may be a worthy story. But in case it does go big, I will still be working with the RR, right alongside my brothers and sisters.

Comment

Working...
              X