That time of year again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That time of year again.

My bike is in the shop getting the ministrations needed to insure a trouble free riding season. And during the hours not working I intend to ride while weather permits. I am going to slack way off here. I may lurk once in a while to see whatever interesting reading has popped up but will post but little if any. I intend to take some multiday road trips too. I love them rides best.
    Attached Files
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Be safe, and enjoy!
    Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Lucky bastid (sic), even tho that white stuff is disappearing rapidly, there is ssssssssssssoooooo much sand on the roads that it's just too early to even think about 2 wheels.

Then add in all the new potholes and frost heaves along with the cell phone crowd....

Comment

Friend of ours here laid her bike down a few days ago, broken collarbone and torn ligaments in right shoulder. Buddy from Virginia texted me tonight they were riding with a friend, their friend was hit by a 20 something girl not paying attention, knocked him 20 feet away from the bike, totaled it. He was lucky as his gear saved his life, sprains and sore muscles, but no broken bones or damage, be carefull on the roads.
        Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Yes, be very careful, but we don't need to tell you that. Have fun and hurry back, we will miss your words of wit and words of wisdom.

Comment

Working...
          X