Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPhone 5S fingerprint thingie hacked 2 days after release.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPhone 5S fingerprint thingie hacked 2 days after release.

iPhone 5S Touch ID: Hacked by 'Star Bug' - ABC News

It has also been suggested you use your nipple on the scanner. I guess nipples are unique and more difficult to lift a nipple print! lol
    "I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees"
    Emiliano Zapata 8/8/1879 - 4/10/1919

[IMG][/IMG]
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by cornhusker View Post
      It has also been suggested you use your nipple on the scanner. I guess nipples are unique and more difficult to lift a nipple print! lol
      This info needs to be disseminated to the good looking female masses immediately!

Comment

Shit, that was supposed to say within five years.......
        All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
          Shit, that was supposed to say within five years.......
          Here I figured you were meme'ing under the influence...

Comment

Originally posted by RadioGuy View Post
            Here I figured you were meme'ing under the influence...
            no just in a hurry. I was making three at once while the shower was warming up.

Comment

no just in a hurry. I was making three at once while the shower was warming up.
              Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh
              Long way to the hot water heater is it? That's why I got two!
              Install a hot water recirculator or two, they are awesome! No more waiting on hot water!
              Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

[Sarcasm] I like how the newest iphones will allow us easier to differentiate among the classes of people. Those with means will have the gold, silver & gray models, the average joes the white ones, and the poor get the new crazy colors. [/Sarcasm] Just sayin'

I actually heard that comment on BBC Radio interviewing some French company about their gilded gold, platinum & titanium plated & diamond encrusted iphones they were blinging up.
                Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh
                  Long way to the hot water heater is it? That's why I got two!
                  really no, I just use the shower to warm up the bathroom.

Comment

.... to warm up the bathroom.
                    I figured you and the wifey would do that
                    Thick as Valve oil, Black, White, and Tuscan Red
                    That's how thick the Railroadin' in my blood is!

Ich sehne mich wieder Meister der Iron Horse werden

Nothing about this is normal!

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

1/20/17

Comment

Working...
                    X