iPhone 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone 4

I've had my iPhone 4 since November 2012. The apple charger won't work on the motors, so I use a Samsung to charge it, and of course it is on airplane mode. Lately, it charges for a bit then it doesn't. I was wondering if anybody has the same issues or any suggestion. Also what do other people use! Thanks!
    ON CALL 365/24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jrj1415 View Post
    I've had my iPhone 4 since November 2012. The apple charger won't work on the motors, so I use a Samsung to charge it, and of course it is on airplane mode. Lately, it charges for a bit then it doesn't. I was wondering if anybody has the same issues or any suggestion. Also what do other people use! Thanks!
    Airplane mode is not compliant with federal law that requires it to be off and stowed.

Seriously... Is that extra 30 seconds to power it up worth your job?

Anyway... Is the Samsung charger getting hot?
    ][ ][ ][ %

Comment

Yes. It does fine at home plug in to the wall outlet, and I use it to charge my kindle with the same one as my phone.

Comment

Your first problem is the fact its an IPhone. Others ive seen with IPhones have problems charging on the motors also. Best idea is to give your daughter back her IPhone and get yourself a Galaxy! lol
        "I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees"
        Emiliano Zapata 8/8/1879 - 4/10/1919

Comment

Any NON Apple charger made for an iPhone, will charge on an engine.

Airplane mode isn't an option either. It's violating their rule.
          "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post
            Airplane mode isn't an option either. It's violating federal regulation.
            Fixed.

Off means off, just like on a moving airplane below 10,000 feet. If you are allowed to have it powered up on a train, there is no need for airplane mode.

49 CFR 220.305 - Use of personal electronic devices. | Title 49 - Transportation | Code of Federal Regulations | LII / Legal Information Institute

But, OP wanted to know about iPhone chargers. My experience is that some do and some don't, but you want a green dot on your original.
            ---

Comment

Thanks everyone for the info. I will start turning my phone off.

Comment

Working...
              X