Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this program - System Care Antivirus

Hello.
    A strange program popped up yesterday on my desktop. It is called System Care Antivirus. Strangely, though I have an antivirus program from a long time ago.
    Is this a virus? How do I remove it?

Restart in safe mode with networking

run RKill download here: RKill - CNET Download.com

Install Malware Bytes (update before running) download here: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - CNET Download.com

Comment

I just noticed, you signed up to post on a railroad employee's forum to ask a computer question? I don't mind it just raises a red flag. There are a thousand better places to ask tech support questions than a railroad forum. Mods can we check this out?

Comment

Maybe he is using Tor.
        There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Comment

You can also use Microsoft Windows Defender offline.

In combination with the steps that iseefurloughedpeople recommended. Surprisingly it works very well, many times fixing the problem, plus they update it every week.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...fender-offline
          There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Comment

Just to keep Johnny from complaining about Windows, you can also do this:

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/14434...buntu-live-cd/

Comment

Hi. Thank you all for helping. As for the question - i was searching for a forum with a lot of traffic and users, because i thought i might get help faster. I am sorry if it was unappropriated

I am writhing from another computer.
              I did all that you said and i think that i managed to remove it. I have an antivirus program, but apparently i should keep it up to date. I am using avast.com I downloaded this program download.cnet.com/RKill/3000-8022_4-75221743.html Later i also downloaded malwarebytes.org/ and i found some instructions in their page here forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=125373 i also read here americanpendulum.com/2013/04/16/system-care-antivirus-removal/ that i should delete a file from the computer registry, it was supposed to be here HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\RunOnce [random] but I did not find anything, so i guess the programs did their work.

Thank you for helping, i will be more carefull with what i am clicking an i will try to keep my antivirus programs updated for now on.

Comment

Thank you, jonnyseeandoh!

You certainly have a pretty nice forum here. I read a lot of topics and I must say that you guys are fun

Comment

Fun? Oh yeah........ I see how you may think that...... No, we are all actually insane.
                  All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X