Mac Users: BNSF Emulator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah we he said!
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

I had to completely uninstall Java, then reinstall, and then do the work around. But all is working normally now.

Java sucks. Would it really kill the carrier to use an interface system that was not stuck in the stone ages?

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress View Post
        You have that part backwards.
        Yes they use Oracle. Might as well say its their own version though.
        There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Comment

Well I'm back to no emulator working on my iMac again. This is fucking infuriating.

I am going to go buy a copy of Windows and boot camp it. The hassle of making a a Mac work with the emulator is not worth the effort.

Comment

Spoke too soon.

Played around with it, and it now seems that the new Java 7 for Mac is playing nicely with BNSF Emulator. I went back to Java 7, and problem seems to be solved.

Comment

Did a restart to test, and back to not working. Pretty much reinforces the stereotype about Mac's being worthless as a business machine.

Comment

It's your java dude. Java is dead, Apple knows it, and does not include it anymore. It's not their fault if you install a buggy version, it's the only kind available.
                sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Well I wish BNSF would take a fucking hint and come up with something more useful, because this shit is getting really fucking old.

Comment

Fuck this pile of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Penguin View Post
                      Fuck this pile of shit.
                      Send it to me.

Thanks.

Comment

Clarification, fuck the pile of shit emulator and fuck the pile of shit that is Java.

The iMac is actually the best computer I've ever had the pleasure of owning.

Comment

Apple is purposely blocking Java so it doesn't infect your Mac. I just use the HTML version at home and it works just fine.

Java is outdated and junk. Similar to the AMC Pacer.
                          "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Less than two days after Apple once again blocked Java 7 web plug-ins on OS X, Oracle has released an updated version of Java 7 to address certain security vulnerabilities.

The new Java 7 arrives as Update 13 and carries a version number of 1.7.0_13-b20, meeting Apple's requirement for a minimum of 1.7.0_11-b22. Oracle has also released an updated version of Java 6, although Apple was not blocking the previous version of the plug-in.

Oracle notes that the new update contains fixes for over 50 issues and that the launch was accelerated by several weeks in order to address a vulnerability that was being exploited in the wild.
                            The original Critical Patch Update for Java SE – February 2013 was scheduled to be released on February 19th, but Oracle decided to accelerate the release of this Critical Patch Update because active exploitation “in the wild” of one of the vulnerabilities affecting the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) in desktop browsers, was addressed with this Critical Patch Update. [...]

Due to the threat posed by a successful attack, Oracle strongly recommends that customers apply CPU fixes as soon as possible. This Critical Patch Update contains 50 new security fixes across Java SE products.
                            The latest versions of all Java SE packages are available through Oracle's support site.
                            ---

Comment

I just use webconnect on my Mac and ipad and it works like a charm.

Comment

Originally posted by ihatemyjob66 View Post
                                I just use webconnect on my Mac and ipad and it works like a charm.
                                Webconnect uses Java unless you opt for the HTML Version, which you have to use if your on an iPad.
                                "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Working...
                                X