Emulator on all devices running an html browser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emulator on all devices running an html browser

Yes there is a way for all of us to get the enulator on all our devices...at least those with an html based web browser. being I can't post url's yet i will spell it out for ya'll... open on your device browser...dubya dubya dubya2 dot bnsf dot com:8200.....webconnect will open...click on 3270 html session...it should start it takes a little getting used too with touchscreens but full funtionality is there. So far works with windows phone 7, iphones, androids nextbook tablets and ipads
    let me know how it works for you.
    Think, it's not illegal...Yet.

nope. not working on my android or a regular pc.
    "I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees"
    Emiliano Zapata 8/8/1879 - 4/10/1919

Comment

sent you an private message

Comment

Ah ha! login is proving to be a little difficult
        "I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees"
        Emiliano Zapata 8/8/1879 - 4/10/1919

Comment

if you have a touchscreen it will take a little getting used to just tap the area where you enter info and it should bring up your keyboard...log in as normal...at least you were able to start it...was hoping i didn't lead you astray.

Comment

blah

EDIT: Whoops, reading comprehension fail on my part. Yes, indeed there is a new HTML session icon there. And the link for that is:
            http://www2.bnsf.com:8200/hc/parms=WC0000030

And it did work on my iphone, but did not on my WebOS device. (yet?)
            Last edited by TinLizard; 02-19-2012, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Awesome!
              There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Comment

Originally posted by Derailed
                if you have a touchscreen it will take a little getting used to just tap the area where you enter info and it should bring up your keyboard...log in as normal...at least you were able to start it...was hoping i didn't lead you astray.
                Yep I just tapped where I wanted to type. There is also a "next" button for moving cursor to next field.
                There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Comment

Thanks Derailed. Now TeamViewer will become the backup. Great stuff.
                  sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
                  ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

Comment

It works great! Thanks!
                    "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

I try that site and open the folder and it says I need "java virtual machine" any help?

Comment

Yep if you are getting the java version of the emulator (at least one railroad switched to citrix) You need a JVM. If you have Mac or Windoze you already have one. Android has one because it's apps are all written in java AFAIK. Iphone does not use java and there is not to my knowledge any JVM that Apple has approved. There may be one you could sideload if you are unlocked and jailbroken. And there are apps that actually get the site going on a server and then beam the results to you.
                        sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

If the emulator is opening in HTML, would Java still be needed?
                          "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

I would not think so because how else would it open up on my Iphone?
                            sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
                            ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

Comment

Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post
                              If the emulator is opening in HTML, would Java still be needed?

Its working on my Chrome Book which does not run java. So no it would not be needed.

This link should work on a laptop without java.

http://www2.bnsf.com:8200/hc/parms=WC0000030

Comment

Working...
                              X