Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wife Got a 4s

And she loves it!!'. I do too.

I do have a quick question about back ups. Obviously her old phone only backed up her contact list. I still have the phone and have tried several times to find why it is doing this but I must be overlooking something.
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
    And she loves it!!'. I do too.

I do have a quick question about back ups. Obviously her old phone only backed up her contact list. I still have the phone and have tried several times to find why it is doing this but I must be overlooking something.
    Are we talking about to the cloud again? She can set up her on "ME" email and sync to the cloud.
    There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Honcho

Are we talking about to the cloud again? She can set up her on "ME" email and sync to the cloud.
      No I mean plugging her old 3G into the laptop and doing a manual backup. (right click phone then backup).

Works fine on my phone but will not back up anything but contacts on hers. Really no big deal now. She likes the idea of starting over and redoing everything. Contacts were the most important thing and it did those just fine.
      All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Working...
      X