Droid timebook app?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Droid timebook app?

Are there any good timebook apps for droid out there?i foind droid tally and it does everything but claims.was wondering if there were any better ones.

Dunno...but only the one the union gives you will withstand an IRS audit....if you initial each page. Using the search feature in the market ought to turn up any that are there....and Slide-Me is a third party app market that may have something though I never checked on either market.
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by capricorn1232903 View Post
      Are there any good timebook apps for droid out there?i foind droid tally and it does everything but claims.was wondering if there were any better ones.
      Yes, it costs $7.99.

Droid Tally Trial for Android | AppBrain.com

They're also working on an iPhone version.

Here is their website:

Droid Tally Website
      There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
        Dunno...but only the one the union gives you will withstand an IRS audit....if you initial each page. Using the search feature in the market ought to turn up any that are there....and Slide-Me is a third party app market that may have something though I never checked on either market.
        You can print it all out too using the droid app.
        There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Comment

Hmmm...I don't know why a printout wouldn't fly.....I guess that 's a handy feature....
          sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Honcho View Post
            You can print it all out too using the droid app.
            How do you print it out with the Droid app? I don't see the option anywhere. Do you have to export it as a .CSV file and then use a PC to print it?

Comment

Originally posted by nosmohtac View Post
              How do you print it out with the Droid app? I don't see the option anywhere. Do you have to export it as a .CSV file and then use a PC to print it?

Not quite sure. Just know a few people that have it and it can be done. I have an iPhone.

Comment

Anyone find a better app than Droid Tally for timebook entries? I paid $7.99 for this app and there hasn't been a single update to the app since 2010. Looking for something a little more customizable.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I too have been tinkering with learning to program for android. Mostly to be able to develop a better app than Tally Pro.

Comment

Working...
                  X