NS Horsescreen and Droid?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NS Horsescreen and Droid?

Anyone able to get into crewcall on their droid? I've not been able to, but hear it is possible. Thanks

Originally posted by nsextra View Post
    Anyone able to get into crewcall on their droid? I've not been able to, but hear it is possible. Thanks

https://wcpool.nscorp.com:2443/hc/parms=wc0000192

HB
    "Never argue with an idiot; people watching might not be able to tell the difference".

Posts by Hornblower are merely opinions of Hornblower and are for entertainment only. Hornblower does not represent any railroad anywhere. Feel free to pass over any post that offends you.

Comment

I've tried it, get the horse screen up and everything....but when I start typing stuff it trys to reload or redirect to another page as I type. Sometimes I can finally get Crewcall typed and when the other screen comes up, it does the same crap. Not talking about use the "Pad" either....just trying to type in Crewcall or user ID. New phone though, so maybe something I missed.
      Junior: My hat blew off, daddy.
      Buford T. Justice: I hope your goddamn head was in it.

Comment

Originally posted by PI_Division_Conductor View Post
        I've tried it, get the horse screen up and everything....but when I start typing stuff it trys to reload or redirect to another page as I type. Sometimes I can finally get Crewcall typed and when the other screen comes up, it does the same crap. Not talking about use the "Pad" either....just trying to type in Crewcall or user ID. New phone though, so maybe something I missed.
        PI,

All I know is it works on the I phone. I would think it does on the droid also.

HB
        "Never argue with an idiot; people watching might not be able to tell the difference".

Posts by Hornblower are merely opinions of Hornblower and are for entertainment only. Hornblower does not represent any railroad anywhere. Feel free to pass over any post that offends you.

Comment

yes, it does work on droid, though haven't tried the screen gesture on it that makes it bigger. It was somewhat readable as displayed, and of course I don't have NS credentials so don't know how busy other pages are and how that would affect readability.
          sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Got it to work, thanks NSpeon!
            Junior: My hat blew off, daddy.
            Buford T. Justice: I hope your goddamn head was in it.

Comment

Has anyone figured out the trick make this work yet on a Droid phone?

Comment

Originally posted by dlemoncelli View Post
                Has anyone figured out the trick make this work yet on a Droid phone?
                Norfolk Southern Railway > STICKY > Horse Screen - Direct Link - No ERC

https://wcpool.nscorp.com:2443/hc/parms=wc0000192
                Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

everything needs to be in caps and use the f keys found under the pad button

Comment

It works on my droid.
                    "Not the best, but one of the best!"
                    all postings by this larryd is fictional public information and should not be construed to represent the positions views or thoughts of any particular company or person it bullish!t I has to use a disclaimer

Comment

NS horsescreen and droid

Any thoughts on how to get horse screen to work on the Droid? Tried the previous things and all I get is "command unrecognized"

Comment

I tried to login. Won't let me. Probably cause I'm not a NS employee.
                        "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Originally posted by timnet View Post
                          Any thoughts on how to get horse screen to work on the Droid? Tried the previous things and all I get is "command unrecognized"
                          I assume you tried the things mentioned above? Specifically, Post #9 in this thread?

You may also wanna read through this thread...
                          Norfolk Southern Railway > Crewcall (Horse Screen) on your cell phone
                          Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

horse screen on droid with jellybean

I had a droid RAZR that started with gingerbread then ice cream sandwich then jellybean and iT worked now got brand new droid RAZR maxx HD and link takes me to horse screen.but when you type memo or Crewcall it says unrecognized command........any clue how to resolve this
                            Last edited by stormsite; 05-15-2013, 06:36 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I have the same problem with the Galaxy S4.

Comment

Working...
                              X