No announcement yet.

ForumRunner for iPhone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have Android free version and don't use it. I mean really, it works OK if you just need to log in, but I can wait til I get to a screen of viewable size, say netbook or bigger. I can see the day when we carry a phone, for texting and calling, and a tablet, 7 inches or so for quick surfing. When the turmoil settles, I bet thats what we see.
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Bump.
      Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh
        I have Android free version and don't use it. I mean really, it works OK if you just need to log in, but I can wait til I get to a screen of viewable size, say netbook or bigger. I can see the day when we carry a phone, for texting and calling, and a tablet, 7 inches or so for quick surfing. When the turmoil settles, I bet thats what we see.
        I don't carry my laptop anymore. Kindle Fire(7 inches) and iPhone.
        There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Comment

I still carry a Dell Mini 9 with Ubuntu Ornery Ocelot or whatever....and my Nook Color....the Nook can do web browsing and utube....but I find it just a wee bit small for that purpose.....great for reading of course.
          sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Working...
          X