ForumRunner for iPhone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ForumRunner for iPhone

ForumRunner for iPhone, iPad and iPad Touch is installed on YardLimits. When you connect to YardLimits.com from one of those devices, you'll be directed to the site to purchase ($1.99) and download ForumRunner.
    NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Originally posted by batman
    ForumRunner for iPhone, iPad and iPad Touch is installed on YardLimits. When you connect to YardLimits.com from one of those devices, you'll be directed to the site to purchase ($1.99) and download ForumRunner.
    It works great. Not sure if they have a android app.
    There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Comment

Apparently is no Android app....at least no redirects when I log on via my Droid.
      sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
        Apparently is no Android app....at least no redirects when I log on via my Droid.
        same here on my Droid. Perhaps a Droid app is not needed?

this post has been made on my Motorola Droid.

-T
        Thick as Valve oil, Black, White, and Tuscan Red
        That's how thick the Railroadin' in my blood is!

Ich sehne mich wieder Meister der Iron Horse werden

Nothing about this is normal!

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

1/20/17

Comment

Originally posted by trainman51 View Post
          same here on my Droid. Perhaps a Droid app is not needed?

this post has been made on my Motorola Droid.

-T
          Well you don't need an app for iPhone either but the Forum Runner App is much better then the mobile version of the site.
          There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Comment

Apparently there is requests for a Android version.

[ame=http://www.forumrunner.net/forum/showthread.php?p=562]Android Version - Forum Runner Support[/ame]

Comment

Forum Runner allows you to browse your favorite forums the way they were meant to be on the iPhone. With Forum Runner you no longer have to worry about waiting on the entire forum web page to load up in Safari - it only loads the actual forum information which loads much faster. You can log into the forums and post in them as you normally would in Safari.

If you do not see your favorite forums on Forum Runner, please ask the forum administrator to install the plug-in (this takes less than 5 minutes). They can download the plugin from Forum Runner - vBulletin / phpBB Forum iPhone App.

Forum Runner is more feature packed and cheaper than any competition!

Full version of Forum Runner features:

* Full support for Push notifications! [1] Have your favorite forums send you push notifications when you get a new private message or a thread you are subscribed to is posted in!
              * Fully customizable home screen (much like the iPhone Springboard) with favorite forums
              * Home screen polls updates from forums which shows unread private message count and number of updated subscribed threads
              * View thumbnail attachments in thread - touch them to go to a full screen view
              * View an 'album' of all the photos attached on a thread's page (great for picture threads!)
              * Save thread images to your iPhone/iPod Touch library
              * Fully search-able forums and subforums
              * View embedded links without leaving the app, including YouTube videos
              * Supports both portrait and landscape reading and posting
              * Full posting options (quote posts, start new reply, new topic)
              * Attach unlimited photos from your library (or take photo from your camera and upload to forum)
              * Full support for private messages and private message folders
              * Full support for thread subscriptions - track your favorite threads
              * Category browser - find new forums you didn't even know about by browsing or searching

[1] - Push notifications are free for the first 2 weeks, and then the subscription can be updated in app.

Currently, Forum Runner supports vBulletin forums. We are adding support for other forums as we speak.

We are actively working on this app and have a full support web forum where you can communicate directly with the developers. We are constantly adding new features and appreciate any requests or bug reports!

Head on over to Forum Runner - vBulletin / phpBB Forum iPhone App for more information!

Comment

Looks like someone made a workable android version.

Forum Runner – vBulletin forum reader — Android Apps :: Applications for iPhone ::

Comment

Hows it working on the 3g?

Considering my past experiences, I have to ask.
                  All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing
                    Hows it working on the 3g?

Considering my past experiences, I have to ask.
                    3G as in phone or 3G network?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Honcho View Post
                      3G as in phone or 3G network?
                      Sorry. I meant the phone.
                      All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

My radio station WNRN has a iPhone app... now I wish they would hurry up and get the android app... used to be a able to stream the online feed throuh stream it all radio now that don't work grr!

End iPhone vs android rant!
                        Thick as Valve oil, Black, White, and Tuscan Red
                        That's how thick the Railroadin' in my blood is!

Ich sehne mich wieder Meister der Iron Horse werden

Nothing about this is normal!

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

1/20/17

Comment

OK, I'm now officially full of crap. I swore I wouldn't but I now have an iphone. It's an older one, but one none the less.

OK, first thing I did was download ForumRunner. I like it and it navigates the forum MUCH better than Safari did. Looks different, but what do I really care? Its the content that matters.

I thought I remember someone saying they could Mod from it. I don't have the options, but it probably wont matter since I am rarely where I need it. Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing
                            OK, I'm now officially full of crap. I swore I wouldn't but I now have an iphone. It's an older one, but one none the less.

OK, first thing I did was download ForumRunner. I like it and it navigates the forum MUCH better than Safari did. Looks different, but what do I really care? Its the content that matters.

I thought I remember someone saying they could Mod from it. I don't have the options, but it probably wont matter since I am rarely where I need it. Just curious.
                            Yep you can. Before you make a post it's in the right hand corner. Looks like a send button.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Honcho

Yep you can. Before you make a post it's in the right hand corner. Looks like a send button.
                              I see it now. Just looks different. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X