iPhone 3G Unlocked and Jailbroke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone 3G Unlocked and Jailbroke

I soild my old iPhone 3G on Ebay for $188. Reason it went so high is because it is unlocked to work on other carriers that use a sim card and it s also jailbroken. Did it all myself and just replaced my wife's iPhone 3GS screen that was broken with a kit off ebay for $11.99.

A unlocked jailbroken 3GS is going for around $300 or $400 and higher on eBay. She has the white one so it will probably get a good price.

basically paying for both our new iPhone 4's. Yea!
    There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Thanks. my 3g is white, unlocked and jailbroken too. nice, had no idea what they were going for.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Honcho View Post
      I soild my old iPhone 3G on Ebay for $188. Reason it went so high is because it is unlocked to work on other carriers that use a sim card and it s also jailbroken. Did it all myself and just replaced my wife's iPhone 3GS screen that was broken with a kit off ebay for $11.99.

A unlocked jailbroken 3GS is going for around $300 or $400 and higher on eBay. She has the white one so it will probably get a good price.

basically paying for both our new iPhone 4's. Yea!
      Honcho,

I'm gonna hold off a bit. I'll stick to my 3G until Apple gets the bugs worked out on the 4.

Apple's new iPhone 4 is plagued by design flaw: Consumer Reports

HB
      "Never argue with an idiot; people watching might not be able to tell the difference".

Posts by Hornblower are merely opinions of Hornblower and are for entertainment only. Hornblower does not represent any railroad anywhere. Feel free to pass over any post that offends you.

Comment

Only caveat I guess, is if it ever gets an update, you have to jailbreak it again, yes? Unless, you have the official Apple unlock codes. They do exist.
        sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by starzn View Post
          Thanks. my 3g is white, unlocked and jailbroken too. nice, had no idea what they were going for.
          Is it the 3GS? You want to make sure that you specify on eBay. Probably 3G though because they jailbreak they have now for 3GS is to risky and you have to have the old baseband.
          There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornblower View Post
            Honcho,

I'm gonna hold off a bit. I'll stick to my 3G until Apple gets the bugs worked out on the 4.

Apple's new iPhone 4 is plagued by design flaw: Consumer Reports

HB
            I dunno. I haven't had any problems. I hold it in my left hand all the time and it never drops on me.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
              Only caveat I guess, is if it ever gets an update, you have to jailbreak it again, yes? Unless, you have the official Apple unlock codes. They do exist.
              Yes and Apple is getting one ready as we speak. It doesn't take the jailbreakers long to catch up. Not only that but you can backup all your jailbroken stuff now.

Comment

Originally posted by fghi824
                cheap Abercrombie Polo Shirts,Polos, Polo Outlet
                I smell a bot...... soon to be a TROLL.

Comment

Working...
                X