my daughter's first rifle.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my daughter's first rifle.

We shoot a lot as a family. I have been known to build custom rifles and give them out to my family members as Christmas presents. When it comes time for my 5 year old to join me, her mom and her brother on family fun day I wanted her to have a special rifle all her own. We all have at least one ruger 10/22 that I have stripped down to just a receiver and replaced all internals with kidd parts and after market match grade barrels.

I went the full Monty on my daughters. I started out with a kidd receiver, all kidd internals, a kidd 20 inch heavy barrel and the tittan stock with the rear tang so it has two take down screws instead of just one. It has a Mueller 8x32x44mm target scope with the fine dot cross hairs. We only shoot sk standard plus in our 10/22 rifles. I save the eley black and red box for my custom bolt match .22lr rifles.

Well enough about that. How about some gun port now?
    Last edited by gotta go jo; 05-10-2016, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Comment

The tittan stock will not use the kidd rear tang. You have to buy their tang made just for this stock. It is made to fit the kidd receiver perfectly.

Comment

Could daughter use a 51 year old brother?
          sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
            Could daughter use a 51 year old brother?
            ​I am an orphan in need of a new daddy...
            Je ne suis pas Charlie; Je suis armé!

Comment

Working...
            X