Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Island Tactical M1911

Welp,
    I bought one chambered in 45 ACP! Very nice 1911 and what a value!

Rock Island Armory 51447 TAC 1911 FS Two-Tone 8+1 45ACP 5" $505.00 SHIPS FREE
    "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves." - Confucius

Didja get me one??????
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
      Didja get me one??????
      Only if you're good....
      "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves." - Confucius

Comment

Alas, jonny, looks like your not getting one!

Comment

sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

I took mine and replaced the internals with all Wilson combat components. It is now a nice fire arm.

Comment

Originally posted by gotta go jo View Post
              I took mine and replaced the internals with all Wilson combat components. It is now a nice fire arm.
              Pics or it didn't happen!

TXCOMT

Comment

Well I would, but then I would have to show the ruger Sr 1911 done the same way and the Wilson combat cqb I also purchased after doing the other two. Then I would have to post pictures of my 3 colt 1911's and my Springfield 1911. Just to much crap to post.

Comment

Well we're patient if you would nevertheless do the pix. We like pictures of nice armor!

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
                    Well we're patient if you would nevertheless do the pix. We like pictures of nice armor!
                    Trojans? or Durex?

Comment

Well I would, but then I would have to show the ruger Sr 1911 done the same way and the Wilson combat cqb I also purchased after doing the other two. Then I would have to post pictures of my 3 colt 1911's and my Springfield 1911. Just to much crap to post.
                      OK, well, after dropping all those names (what, no Nighthawks or Republic Forge pistols in your armory?), you pretty much have to post pics or else somebody might call ya a liar!

I'll play...here's my Colt XS (that's a pre-XSE to those of you Rampant Colt newbs). Totally stock except the screws; been carrying it while hunting hogs with a 7.62mm AR before I realized how rare they are...Google "Colt XS" for more info. To serious Colt collectors, they're worth something, but I think I'll hold onto mine now!

TXCOMT

Comment

"I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

It's pretty!

Comment

I'll try this. It is my first time of doing this with a Samsung tablet. I have 5 other 1911 pistols, a butt load of glocks and a few czar 52's. No revolvers at this time. I have a few shotguns and a bunch of long rifles that none are factory stock. Pretty much everything has a Lilja or shilens select match grade barrel. Heck I even have a 1933 Mosin nagant that nobody knows what it is till they get a really up close look at it because I have also reworked it. I do have a little machinest in me and can barrel all my own rifles and true the actions. Unlike most I do know my way around a gun for more than just shooting and cleaning them.
                            Last edited by gotta go jo; 05-09-2016, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Try this again. Mosin nagant up front guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X