• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springfield recall

Springfield is recalling some of its pistols:
    Springfield Armory ReCall Registration

Smith & Wesson Shield does too.

M&P Shield Safety Alert - Smith & Wesson
    "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

You never see a HI-POINT recall...
      Je ne suis pas Charlie; Je suis armé!

Comment

I have one that they are looking for. Going to be interesting. I have heard that springfield has great customer service and good turn around times. I guess I will find out first hand.

Comment

Originally posted by UnderProtected View Post
          I have one that they are looking for. Going to be interesting. I have heard that springfield has great customer service and good turn around times. I guess I will find out first hand.
          They do, you SHOULD be impressed.
          "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Black Rifle View Post
            Thats because of the price, they are like a disposable razor, fire them once and throw them away.
            Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Originally posted by jetboater View Post
              Thats because of the price, they are like a disposable razor, fire them once and throw them away.
              now YOU of all people should see their value as an anchor, should the need arise.
              Je ne suis pas Charlie; Je suis armé!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Rifle View Post
                Because most are used to prop open doors, open stuck objects. Probably figure it out once someone fires them.
                I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

hey, I have 2, a 40 and a 45. Butt ugly for sure. The shoot and are accurate.......

Comment

Working...
                  X