1) no ammo
    2) no time
    3) don't want to alert the g-men that you own a G-U-N
    4) decided to turn 'em all in to please your democrat masters
    5) no ammo
    Je ne suis pas Charlie; Je suis armé!

Not no ammo but low on ammo.

Comment

And not easy to replace what you shoot. I'm still hitting the indoor range but I'm not hitting the rifle range near as often due to cost/availability. I just can't pay $0.45/rd of 5.56 or $1.20 for 30-06.

Comment

$1.20 for 30-06? Sounds like you need to roll your own there RadioGuy. I haven't been shooting much due to no time and gettin the house ready for a second youngin...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Kid View Post
          $1.20 for 30-06? Sounds like you need to roll your own there RadioGuy. I haven't been shooting much due to no time and gettin the house ready for a second youngin...
          I do for several of my regular shooters but I'm having as much trouble finding decently priced reloading supplies as I am finding ammo.

By the time I priced out the 30-06 recently, it was almost the same price to gather all the supplies as it was to just buy the rounds.

Comment

I have not fired a round for months. Moving in has kept me busy, but my early buck tag opened today, so I hope to have some success shots in the next week. My problem is the fires have closed most of my hunt unit.
            Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

I just got a Savage Axis 30-06 last week, for Elk hunting this year. Going to the range today to start getting it ready.

Comment

Working...
              X