Sig P229 40

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig P229 40

Is this gun worth 500 bucks with 2 10 rnd magazines?
    Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Originally posted by jetboater View Post
    Is this gun worth 500 bucks with 2 10 rnd magazines?
    Yes. They are $650+ used.
    "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

I made the offer, we will see if he takes it. He also has 600 rnds of 308 147 gr ball.

Comment

I just bought the gun and the 308 ball for 800 bucks. Sweet...

Comment

I have a Sig 229 in 9mm and I love the thing... at $500 I would snap up another in a heartbeat!

Comment

I'd say you did pretty good, now backorder some 12 round standard capacity SIG magazines if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Penguin View Post
              I'd say you did pretty good, now backorder some 12 round standard capacity SIG magazines if you can.
              Thats the same thing my buddy told me, he is retired FBI. This was his last model of carry gun, he made a standing offer he would buy it for 550 any time I want to sell it. I am pretty happy, gonna meet the guy again Monday and make the exchange. Maybe I should start keeping more cash on hand...

Comment

I like mine really well, I have both the .40S&W barrel and a .357SIG barrel. Honestly I like the .357SIG round better and virtually never shoot the .40S&W barrel. I also have four 12 round magazines for it.

My only complaint is that I have the DAK trigger group, and I need to send it in to SIG and have them put a standard DA/SA trigger in it and maybe do a trigger job while they have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Penguin View Post
                  My only complaint is that I have the DAK trigger group, and I need to send it in to SIG and have them put a standard DA/SA trigger in it and maybe do a trigger job while they have it.
                  The Sig Armorer - Robert C. Burke, Sig Sauer Certified Armorer, Dealer, and Pistolsmith

Comment

Working...
                  X